𝟛

ungrounded celebration pog

chapter 3 awooga?

~~~~~

𝑰𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒆? 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓.

George was fed up with Dream. Another day, another pickup line. Even I was impressed. How many did this guy know? I chuckled as George slammed his hand onto the table in the interrogation room. 

"Dream, you-"

"Clay."

The two of us stared at him in shock.

"What?" George and I said at the same time.

"My name is Clay."

George and I exchanged a look.

"Why would you tell us that?" I asked.

He shrugged, leaning back in his chair.

"I don't know. I just felt like it. Besides, Dream isn't my name."

George glared at him.

"Then why did you respond to it?"

Clay shrugged again.

"Because. It's a nickname. Oh, I have a question for you."

He looked at George, smiling innocently.

"What?" He snapped.

"Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for."

George leaned forward on the table, locking eyes with him.

"Listen here you little shit, you are a criminal. You are worthless. You killed people, for God's sake. So start cooperating, or I'll make you."

Angry George was scary. However, Dream- Clay- fuck- the suspect just sat there smirking.

"Then make me."

George drew his gun, which he always kept loaded, and put it up to D- his forehead. 

"What? What are you going to do? Shoot me?"

George hardened his gaze.

"Yes."

He scoffed.

"No you won't."

"Oh? And why is that?"

He grinned.

"Because. You don't have enough evidence to convict me. Any evidence really, besides me being near some of the murders, I assume. And you'd get in trouble. Fired or suspended. And one more thing, too."

George rolled his eyes. 

"And what's the other thing?"

Drea- Cl- Dream's grin widened.

"You like me."

A blush spread across George's face. Dream sat back in his chair, looking very confident with himself. I looked between the two of them, both confused and entertained. 

"You aren't denying it", he sang. 

"I hate you", George growled, slamming the gun onto the table. "So much."

He turned towards me, very much pissed off.

"Let's go", he snarled, making me jump.

I nodded, scared that he would kill me, and opened the door for him. Once we were a good few yards away, I raised my eyebrows and turned to him.

"So...."

"So what?" He snapped.

I sighed.

"Are we just not going to talk about that, George?"

"No, we are not", he said with an air of finality. 

I rolled my eyes, but complied. He pushed through the glass doors as Karl called out to me.

"Sapnap!"

I turned around, looking at the prettiest man alive.

"Karl!"

We grinned at each other.

"Do you wanna go out for lunch sometime soon?"

I nodded, trying to hide a blush.

"I'd love to!"

I turned away, barely able to contain my excitement. I saw that George had already left, so I strolled over to my car and drove home, thinking about going to lunch with Karl.

~~~~~~~

yuh 

guys my therapist is so nice 

i ranted to her about shapes-

anyways its pog