𝟟

this is right after dream got pissed off at gogy like literally 5 minutes

also dream's pov

 ~~~~~~~~

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚."

I watched the door swing shut as I leaned back in my chair.

"What the hell, Clay. He's gonna think it's his fault, isn't he?" I scolded myself. 

I glanced at the time.

30 minutes.

30 minutes left. 30 minutes to let me sit in my regret and wait for the boys to bust me out. 30 minutes.

I repeated that over and over in my head.

30 minutes left. 

30 minutes left.

30 minutes left.

That was all I could think about. How in 30 minutes I would walk out and see George's face of betrayal. Or even worse, maybe he already left, and he'd find out through Sapnap.

"Fuck", I groaned burying face in my hands.

I went over the plan in my head, trying to distract myself.

The guards would come to take me to my cell in half an hour, but Skeppy would be in one of the uniforms. He'd knock out the other guard, or kill them, I wan't sure, and Tommy and Tubbo would be causing a distraction. Quackity would be in the getaway car with Techno, ready to get us as soon as we were out.

All I had to do was run. 

And everyone knew I was good at running from things.

I stared at the clock, the minute hand slowly inching along. Just as the second hand crossed over the 12, I heard shouting. That meant the two boys were causing chaos and Skeppy was almost here. 

Sure enough, the door clicked open, and there stood the 2 guards, one with a very distinctive blue beanie. I watched as Skeppy's fist connected with the other guard's jaw, and we stepped over their limp body.

"Tommy and Tubbo threw smoke grenades, so it'll be hard to see. You know where the exit is, right?"

I nodded. Sure enough, when I stepped out into the lobby, there was broken glass and smoke filling the air. I carefully made my way to the shattered glass door, only to be stopped by two figures. Skeppy froze, eyes wide.

"Dream", he hissed.

"What?"

"That's Bad, isn't it?"

I paused, then realized what he meant.

"Oh shit", I whispered. "Do you have your mask?"

He nodded, and pulled a blue box over his head. It had a derpy face that Tommy scribbled on it when he was bored, and hopefully Bad had never seen it.

I grabbed the gun he handed to me and we made our way to the door, whistling for the children. I made out the other figure. 

Fuck. 

I knew I wanted him to be there when it happened, but it was still bad. I saw the moment he realized it was me. The look of betrayal slowly spreading across his face.

"Dream, let's go."

I nodded, pulling on the mask he handed me. It also had a dumb face on it, drawn by Tubbo. I hoped the cold porcelain would hide the regret on my face.

As we made our way forwards, Tommy and Tubbo running up behind us, I watched George's gaze harden.

"Stop", he demanded.

I stared back, pausing for a moment, then raised my gun. 

"No", I replied, my voice steady.

I took a step towards him, and watched as he shrunk away. I scared him.

I squeezed my eyes shut, then continued my advance. He backed away with every step I took. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. Without thinking, I stood next to him, my mouth next to his ear. I felt him shaking with fear.

"Clay", he pleaded.

"I-"

I didn't know what I could say that would convey my whirlpool of emotions.

"I'm sorry."

I pushed through the door, looking badass as hell, and feeling dead inside. Skeppy was hyperventilating, but managed to walk past Bad without getting recognized. Tubbo and Tommy were screaming something about lawyers as they ran past us to the van where Techno and Quackity were waiting.

"Lets roll out boys", Tommy said, while putting on sunglasses that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

I sighed and stared back at the station, watching George step outside and stare at the white van speeding off.

"I'm sorry", I whispered again.

~~~~~

yuh 😩

thats a wrap boys

LMAO JKJKJ

im not that mean

its not anywhere near the end i just wanted to do a lil pranky prank.

gn ily drink water