𝟠

haha guess what i hate this chapter so its redone you're welcome

also still a 2 year time skip

~~~~~~

𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

I looked one more time at the new police station, then turned around and went home. I had quit my job there after the Dream incident, and started streaming on Twitch, under the username Georgenotfound. I had amassed a pretty large following, enough to make a living off of. 

I just couldn't work there without thinking of him. Of how I'd allowed myself to catch feelings for a criminal, and he betrayed me.

The same conversation I'd had with myself over and over again replayed in my head.

"He didn't betray you, he owed you nothing."

"He said he liked me. He kissed me. How is that not betrayal?"

"He was probably lying. It's not that hard. Especially for a murderer."

"He said he was sorry. And he didn't hurt me when he could have. That has to mean something."

"He would have hurt you. He was coming towards you, looking like he was about to shoot you."

"No, that's what we thought. That's not true."

"Oh? And how are you going to prove it?"

Once again, I couldn't. So I just turned away from the station and into a bakery a few blocks down. The owner there was a nice girl that I had become friends with.

"Hello Niki", I said as I entered.

"Hi George", she said softly. "How are you today?"

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm doing well."

Our conversation ended there, as usual. I ordered a pumpkin muffin and a coffee, then left to walk home. As I stepped through the door, someone brushed past me, almost knocking me over.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there."

I smiled and glanced up at the person, a man, and froze.

"Dream?" I asked.

He was tense, but soon he smirked, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together."

I glared at him, then grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the bakery. I pulled him into the small alley next to it.

"Dream", I hissed.

"Yes?"

"Two years ago."

He nodded.

"Did I mean anything to you?"

"Yes", he said automatically. Regret and guilt flashed across his face, but disappeared almost immediately. 

"Then apologize."

"I'm sorry", he said, tone softening. "I wish I could undo it all."

I shook my head, then buried my face in his chest.

"Do you know how many times I tried to forget you? To convince myself you didn't mean anything to me?"

"I'm sorry."

"You kissed me, Dream. You made out with me after constantly flirting with me. Then you left."

"George", he whispered.

"I hate you. So fucking much."

"I know. I deserve that."

We stood in silence like that for a while, then I turned around, clearing my throat.

"Do you want to come back to my place?"

~~~~~~~

there.

i like that bettter.

did you know i'm still grounded :)

i get ungrounded on friday tho pog 

ok gn