Epilogue

wilbur pov
~~~~~~~

Fuck.

George was dead. Painless, he was shot in the head, but it didn't change the fact that one of my good friends died, and it was my fault.

A nagging voice in the back of my head reminded me, Three of them.

Right. Fundy, who was careless enough to let Dream get his gun, and then Dream himself.

This is what the whole mission was about. Don't regret killing him now.

I stepped outside for a moment, leaving my officers to clean up the mess inside.

I called my dad, listening to it ring before he picked up.

"Will, what's up?"

I could hear a lot of noise in the background, from the community house he ran.

"I... I had a bad day at work. Am having one."

"What happened?"

I took a deep breath.

"I sent an officer out on a mission, to take out a criminal. And he did, but he also was killed," my voice was shaking. "and a friend of mine was killed, and the criminal we eliminated was someone I cared about."

He was quiet for a moment.

"Who died?"

"Fundy, my friend George, and Dream. Who was also Clay, my ex."

"Oh..."

"Dad?"

He was silent.

"Dad, are you still there?"

"Yes, sorry, I just had to take care of something."

In the background there was a muffled shout of someone saying, "What the fuck?"

"Son, I love you."

"I love you too."

He took a deep breath.

"And I'm sorry, truly, but I need to take care of your brothers."

I hesitated, suddenly nervous.

"Sorry for what, exactly?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

The call dropped.

~~~~~~~~

it is done :)

sorry if people were ooc, i haven't rlly been paying attention to anyone for a while

thank y'all for sticking around, i rlly enjoyed the comments and support, it meant a lot to me.

take care of yourselves, enjoy what you enjoy, and stay safe. drink water ily all so much. take care <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 || 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 COMPLETED 🎉