ANNOUNCEMENT + 21

heyyo

um, it's been a while so i'm sorry abt that. i've lost interest in the dsmp, and i kinda forgot about this tbh

i'm going to finish the story, but it's gonna be a lot shorter than i originally planned

also i  forgot what font changer i used, so uh-

anyways yea

the pickup lines are now just gonna be in italics + bold

also btw there's gonna be heavy  angst

dream pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'd like to take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring in your own snacks."

When I first saw him, I fucking hated him. He was a stuck-up, selfish, annoying prick, and I couldn't stand him.

And then he remembered my birthday when no one else did. 

And he comforted me when my cat died.

And he held my hand.

And he kissed me.

He said he loved me. I said it back. 

Then he found out what I do. He said he still loved me, but he needed time. That it was a lot for him to process, considering the fact that he was a cop and I was a murderer.

But he came to terms with it. Everything went back to normal.

He took me to dinner for our two-year anniversary.

Then he fucking stabbed me in the back. Literally.

I would have died, if Phil hadn't found me. I wanted to. Maybe that would have been better.

It's not too late to fix that.

I need to kill.

To get my mind of him. I don't even know who I'm referring to, George, or him. Both of them.

God, it's been too long.

I had a gun hidden in my waistband, and my knives for carving. All I needed was a victim.

I stared into the busy street, and noticed one guy staring at me. He saw me watching and looked away, blushing.

Perfect.

I walked over to him and winked.

"I'd like to take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring in your own snacks."

He coughed, turning bright red.

"Th- uh- then I guess you don't go to very many movies."

I grinned.

"Nah, but I do know this really cool abandoned movie theater. It's a fairly long walk, and you literally just met me, but if you want, I could take you."

He smiled back, eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'm Floris, by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~

waka waka

i'm gonna crank these bad boys out tonight