𝟡

laakskdhbfbfjdkfjshk

i have nothing to write before the chapter but it's become a habit so here you go

~~~~~~

𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆'𝒔 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕. 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

Dream stared at me, then looked away, blushing.

"Yeah, okay."

I turned in the direction of my apartment. oh yea i this is in florida btw so its apartments He followed me, jogging to walk next to me. 

We walked in silence. I led him to my door, and opened it up, motioning for him to enter. He hesitantly stepped inside. 

I pointed to the couch and he obediently sat down. I sat down next to him.

"Dream."

He turned to me.

"Yes?"

"Why?"

He tensed. I watched him clench his fists. 

"Do you really want to know?"

I opened my mouth, then shut it and nodded. He chuckled drily.

"I was scared."

I stared at him, waiting for him to explain. 

"I got caught on purpose. My friend bet me 200 bucks that I wouldn't stay in jail for 3 weeks, and of course I accepted. And then you were fun to mess with, and I just... I liked you George."

I blinked.

"And do you still?"

He opened his mouth, looking away. He squeezed his fists even tighter, about to say something.

"I..."

I put my hand on his arm. He opened his hand, surprised. I saw red crescents on his palm.

"Hey it's alright."

He swallowed, then nodded. I removed my hand. I leaned back, watching as his face changed from vulnerable to his usual confident self. He looked at me, a glint in his eye.

"My name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?"

I glared at him, slightly confused at how he could change personalities that fast.

"Is that your way of asking if you can spend the night?"

He smirked.

"You know me too well." 

I sighed.

"Fine, but you have to sleep on the couch."

"What, do you not have a guest bedroom?"

"No, I do, but that's where you have to sleep."

I giggled. Dream raised his eyebrows, annoyed.

"Well then, sweetheart, I guess we can't have any fun."

My eyes widened as I realized what he meant. He cocked his head, a lazy smile pasted on his face.

"Answer my question", I shot back a moment later.

"Fine. Yes, I do."

"Good."

I grabbed his shirt, mashing my lips against his. I felt his hand slide up my shirt, trailing his fingers on my back. His other hand was pressed against my jaw, his thumb under my chin.

"Clay", I mumbled onto his lips.

He pulled away, smirking.

"Yes?"

"I think you earned the guest bedroom."

He chuckled.

"That wasn't quite the bedroom I was trying to get into."

I rolled my eyes.

"Too bad."

~~~~~

brrrrr

the boys are back together pog

dw its all sfw there will be no dIrTy BiTs

uh

ily drink water bye bye