𝟞

gajkghfnvcm,nmzvjkhfuireiowajhfkdnhbfdknn

*cutely has a seizure* 

uh pog

gogy pov bc mysteriosity~

is that even a word?

also time skip- 3 weeks

~~~~~

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

Fuck. 

Dream knew what he was doing

Glancing my way, running his hands through his hair, biting his lips. fuckboy God it was hot. 

Sapnap had left a few minutes earlier, going out on a date with Karl, leaving me alone with Dream again. I mindlessly rubbed my collarbone, and the hickeys he left there. And of course he noticed.

"Oh? Eager for more?" He asked, smirking.

I groaned, rolling my eyes, but I did. I definitely did.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

I felt the heat spreading across my face. I knew what he wanted me to do. I also knew that I was going to do it.

He stood up, slowly making his way over to me. I was leaning against the wall, so he easily put his arms around me, keeping me from escaping. I watched him eye me up and down, and I became impatient. He was drawing it out on purpose.

"It's a good thing I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out."

I scoffed.

"Do you even have a library card? I would think they took it away from you."

He wheezed. It was contagious, but I managed to keep a straight face.

"Yeah, no, they did take it away from me, but it's a good pickup line, I couldn't resist."

I rolled my eyes, smiling a little.

"Whatever."

He leaned forwards,  almost kissing me, then setting his head on my shoulder. 

"George."

"What?"

He sighed, dropping his arms to his sides. 

"Fuck."

"Dream, what?"

"Do you actually care about me? Or am I just a way to relieve stress?"

"I-"

"Honestly, why would you? I'm just a criminal to you, aren't I? A suspect?" 

"No- Dream that's-"

"I'm just Dream, huh? You can't look at me and think 'Oh, there's Clay' can you? Because you just see me as a murderer, huh? Someone you can just make out with and then try and convict the next day?"

"That's not it, D- Clay, I swear!"

"Then what is it?" He whispered. He was glaring at me, but the illusion of anger was ruined by tears running down his face. "What is it? Because every time I kiss you, every time I tell you I like you, you just seem to brush it off as a joke. You fucking ignore it the moment someone else walks in. So give me an actual answer for once. What am I to you?"

"You... I... Clay, I can't..."

He turned away from me, and sat down in his chair.

"I have nothing to say to you. Get out."

~~~~~

yuhhhh

going to theropay in 15 minutes yum

uh-

spice