𝟙𝟜

double update pog?

lkajfguiojfeighj gogy pov :3

ugh math is lame

~~~~~~~

"𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔!"

"No!" I screamed, darting over to the edge of the cliff. Instead of seeing a broken body on the rocks, there was Clay, alive and on the back of a green and white striped plane. He smirked at me, holding up his middle fingers.

"Can't loose me that easy, baby", he called out, slipping inside the plane. Sap darted next to me, mouth wide open.

"Dream!" He roared. "Get your ass back over here!"

Clay just smirked.

"See you fuckers!", he yelled, the plane speeding off.

~~~~~~

this break was brought to you by my father getting offended when I said my deadname was my deadname and me crying because I'm sensitive.  now we're back to dream's pov 

uh

enjoy

~~~~~~

"Phil, have I ever told you how great you are?" I said, grinning.

"I know, I know, but if the roof of the Crowfather is damaged, there's gonna be hell to pay", he scolded. I saluted him, looking out my window to see the water turning a golden color, a reflection of the sunlight. 

"So how long am I allowed to crash at your place for?" I asked, leaning back in my seat.

"Probably about a week. I don't like you leaving my boys alone for too long."

I nodded.

"Sounds good."

We continued the rest of the flight in silence. Just as the stars began to shine, the plane landed in front of a cave. We stepped out, taking a moment to enjoy the night sky, then strolled into the cave.

We walked together for a little ways, then Phil left to go to his room. I continued on a little father, then stopped in front of my room.

Inside of my hollow in the massive cave system, there were bunk beds, for when Skeppy came to visit with me, bookshelves, targets hung in the week with punctures all over, and LED lights that lit up the room. There as power throughout the hideout, thanks to Foolish managing to rig up generators. 

The cave system was kind of a hideaway for criminals. Sometimes it was just for lying low, sometimes it was a permanent home. Phil ran the whole place, allowing everyone who showed up to stay, with a proper background check. The were about 10 permanent residents, including Slimecicle, Foolish, 5up, and Puffy. Most people didn't use their real names, me included.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in", I called.

Quackity stepped inside.

"Hey man", I said, grinning, " How are you doing?"

He nodded. 

"Good, good. Listen, can you do me a favor? Can you tell Tubbo I'm sorry about Schlatt?"

"Of course. He doesn't blame you, though, just so you know."

"I know."

He slipped outside, closing the door behind him.

~~~~

So shawties, how u doin?

Ily drink water goodbye