𝟙𝟙

so

hi

remember, i love you and also murder is illegal

ok thank you goodbye

Dream's POV

~~~~~~

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅, 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒚, 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆."

I giggled to myself as I sauntered off to make George food. I'd missed him, but you didn't hear that from me. He was just perfect, I couldn't remember how I'd ever gotten along without him. Being around him made me giddy.

 As I made my way to the kitchen, I heard his phone buzz. Being the nosy ass bitch I am, I checked what it was.

The grin melted off my place.

My giddiness was replaced with betrayal.

I wanted to scream, to cry, to break something, to ignore it, to run back to George, for him to tell me it wasn't real, that he cared about me.

But that could never happen.

Not with that staring at me.

On George's lock screen, there was a little speech bubble from iMessage.

Sapnap

We're on our way. We'll take him into custody as soon as we arrive.

This was what happens when you trusted people. 

When you let them in.

I learned that long ago, but I thought, maybe, just this once, things would be different. I could fall in love, and it wouldn't end up with a knife in my back.

I chuckled drily to myself.

"God, you're so stupid, aren't you, Clay?" I mumbled. "No wait, you're just Dream to him."

I grabbed a knife, looking towards George's door. 

I took a step forward, stabbing it up to the hilt into his wall.

"You let yourself get attached, Clay, now pay the price."

I sighed.

I should have trusted my gut from the beginning, now look at me. Mumbling to myself.

"God, you're such an idiot", I groaned as I walked to the door. I pulled it open, hearing the sound of sirens. George opened a door somewhere behind me, so I slammed that one shut, swinging myself onto the roof.

I pulled out my phone, dialing a number I'd memorized long ago.

"Techno, can you come get me?"

~~~~~~

what if i just

ended it there.

LMAO

anyways

ily drink water gn