𝟙𝟚

YO SHAWTIES WE AT 2K READS

thank you all so much aaaaaa

you guys are the best i love youuuuu

as a present, i'll cut back on the angst.

JK LMAO THERES GONNA BE A TON OF ANGST BUT STILL

ok read

~~~~~~~~

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

"He'll be at the usual meeting place."

I nodded, waving to Techno as he drove off. I turned toward my house, where I stayed with Tommy, Tubbo, Skeppy, and Ranboo. Ranboo was a new guy. We found him in a river, half dead, and brought him back. Tubbo claimed him as his "platonic husband". 

I swung open the door, staring in confusion at Tubbo clinging to Ranboo's arm and Tommy holding up a spray bottle aggressively.

"I'll spray you, bitch."

"I mean, I'd prefer it if you didn't."

"Shut the fuck up, pussy."

"Oh, okay."

Ranboo finally noticed me standing in the doorway, and he nearly collapsed with relief.

"Hi Dream."

"Hello", I said, amused. Tommy turned around, glaring at me.

"I was in the middle of an interrogation!"

I chuckled, stepping forward and ruffling his hair. 

"Don't traumatize your friend, alright?"

He huffed angrily, nodding. I turned toward Ranboo and Tubbo.

"I'm gonna head up to my room. I'm going on a trip, and I won't be back for a few days. Lea should come over, so you won't have to deal with just Skeppy. Do you need me before I go?"

Tubbo and Ranboo shook their heads. I looked behind me and saw Tommy doing the same. 

"Alright, I'm gonna go pack. Just knock if you need anything."

The trio chirped their goodbyes, so I headed upstairs. I began to pack, hesitating when my eyes caught on my mask.

It wouldn't hurt to take it. And besides, I probably wouldn't even wear it. 

I shrugged, tossing it in my backpack. I scanned my room, wondering if I needed anything else. 

I zipped up my backpack and headed back downstairs to wait for Lea. Whenever I went on trips, she would come over to babysit Skeppy and the kids. I'd texted her after my call with Techno, and she said she'd be happy to come over.

She opened the door at exactly 3:00. We exchanged greetings, then I slipped out the door and to the normal meeting place, a cliff overlooking a lake. It was a 500 foot drop to the rocks. 

I heard the crunch of tires, and gripped the gun strapped to my waist.

That's not him.

"I found you, Clay", said a voice from behind me. I turned to face Sapnap.

"Hello there, Nick."