Ghost Rider Arc #2

Strikers: Monster

Unaffiliated: Hellstrom, Ghost Rider

Monster:
Strikers

User Monster updated his message board...

Made it to East LA. Gotta say, I've seen better. But I have been looking into that recent battle that took place here. Apparently it might be a really powerful being known as a Ghost Rider. So, hopefully I won't have to fight him. Seriously. I will get my ass handed to me.

Wish me luck!

Comments:
Gwenpool: You'll do great.....at getting your ass kicked.

Viv: The success rate has been calculated to be 20%

Wiccan: Ouch. If you need some back up....call someone else.

Monster: Okay, I have, like, 20 comments to this post, and they're all telling me I'm gonna get my ass kicked.

Scarlet Witch: I'll be sure to lead the Strikers after your death.

Monster: Jesus.
----------------
Downtown LA....

You looked at your phone while Damon made the last arrangements for his friend. You were really excited to meet another Striker. Well, one of the OGs.

Damon: He thinks he found the new Ghost Rider.

You looked up as Damon placed his phone back in his pocket.

Y/N: Where is he?

Damon: Some street race. I suggest you head over there as soon as possible.

You nodded and grabbed your mask before you stood up. You scratched your neck again which Damon noticed.

Damon: You alright, kid? You've been scatching your neck quite a bit lately.

You knew that. You just didn't think anyone noticed. That mark on your neck was just itchy. Whatever it was.

Y/N: Yeah. I'll be back late.

You placed your mask on and walked out to the balcony. Damon tried to call out to stop you, but you had already leadped off the side.

You forgot you couldn't fly.

Y/N: AHHHHHH SSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIiiiiiiittttt!!!

Damon heard you land and winced.

Damon: I hope he's okay.

You had just fallen 40 stories into a rose bush.

Thank God for a healing factor.
--------------
A few miles away, Robbie clenched his steering wheel as the cars around him reaved their engines.

Racer: Double or nothing, Reyes. This one counts.

Robbie gritted his teeth. Double or nothing. This was the chance to make major money. This was a chance to get him and Gabe away from Hillrock Heights for good. He just needed to win.

The light changed to green, and they were off.

Robbie hit the gas and sped off with the others as the crowd cheered them on. He spun his wheel and pulled the brake to drift around the first corner with ease, making himself smirk.

Robbie: Whooooo! Yeah, and that's how you race, Eli!

Eli: Don't get cocky. This is a huge chunk of change you can't afford to lose. Just let me take over, Robbie. You can pay back the favor later.