King of Atlantis #3

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Bloodstone, Loki

Defenders of the Deep: Namor, Tiger Shark

Unaffiliated: Wave

SHEILD: Mockingbird

Triumph Division: Red Feather

Monster:
Strikers

You stood beside Pearl and Laura as Red Feather hovered in place over head.

Red Feather: I'm trying to help you, Pearl. Turn over your weapons and you'll be free to go.

Pearl: You got a funny idea of help.

Y/N: Look, Pearl abandon you to help people. If you don't want her, then just let her go.

Red Feather looked at you.

Red Feather: This isn't about one incident, boy.

Did he just call you boy?!

Red Feather: Pearl has too much power and not enough discipline. I don't know if that's just her or if it's a factor to how she got her powers. But she needs to take a step back and figure some things out.

Pearl: Or what? You're gonna take me in, lock me up?

Red Feather sighed.

Red Feather: Oh, Pearl. You know what I'm named after? The Red Maya. A finch, not an eagle. I'm not a solider or a cop. I'm just a citizen trying to help.

He slowly began to lower himself down to the ground.

Red Feather: Just step back and let me take...

Pearl: No!

She pointed her blade at him.

Pearl: I spent years earning these. They're mine. I don't care if you don't trust me, you're not...

Red Feather: I'm sorry.

He claped his hands together which created a gust of wind that sent the three of you flying back. Pearl ended up losing her swords in the process, which Red Feather quickly grabbed.

You hit the ground while Laura landed in the water. Pearl hit the sand and looked up.

Pearl: No!

She raised her hand and the water from the grove reacted. Suddenly, Red Feather was caught in a whirlwind of water that sent him flying back up into the sky.

Red Feather: Woah!

He landed a few yards away and looked at the swords. He got what he came here for.

Y/N: Okay. Red dude got some moves.

You pushed yourself up and popped out your claws. You charged forward ro attack, but Red Feather used the swords to block them. As you both fought, you realized something.

You jumped back and retracted your claws.

Red Feather: That's enough! We're done here. Pearl, I'll see you again when you're ready too...