Return to Burns

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Squirrel Girl, Enchantress, Bloodstone, Loki, Wave, Crystal, Lockjaw

Program: Iron Fist, Ms. Marvel, Ironheart, Wasp, Viv, Nova, Spider-Man

Avengers: Black Widow

Monster:
Strikers

You let out a silent sigh as you looked down at your feet. They were dangling over the edge of the tower, about 60 stories high. You had just gotten back from the madness that was dealing with the Inhumans and you were tired.

Yet, you were restless.

Felicia was out there somewhere. She was up to something. Her father was involved somehow. You were worried, of course you were, but you also had a job to do.

You will eventually need to take her down.

Tandy: Y/N?

You looked back to find Tandy walking towards you. She wore her coat and looked ready to go. That made one of you.

She stopped a few feet away, her slight fear of tall places stopping her from looking down at the street, and held herself. It was pretty cold. Granted, it was November now.

Tandy: What are you doing up here?

You shrugged.

Y/N: Thinking. A lot has happened the last few weeks, you know?

Tandy nodded. Between getting new members, the breakout, Robbie's disappearance, and the Inhumans, no one really got to enjoy what was supposed to be a fun camp.

Hell, the camp didn't even end up happening.

You stood up and walked over to her. She watched you before you stopped in front of her. You then smiled.

Y/N: Everything will be fine, though. It always is.

Tandy smile slightly. You placed a hand under her chin and leaned down to kiss her. You didn't get to give her that date in the end. But, you could always take her somewhere nice once you get back to Burns.

Viv: Indeed.

You and Tandy pulled away from each other and found Viv standing right next to you.

Y/N: Where the fuck....

Viv: Widow requests that you speak to her before your departure.

You both stared at each other for a moment, then you smiled. You hugged her which she allowed herself to enjoy.

Y/N: Ah. You never chance, Vi.

Viv: I am still adorable?

Y/N: Always.

Tandy watched the two of you. She was happy that, even now, you were still close to everyone in the Program. This place may not feel like home anymore, but they will always be your family.
-------------
Widow: Well, I gathered who I could. Everyone else is either off on their own missions, or busy helping their groups.