The First World #1

Y/N Romanoff Creed was taken by the Ten Rings and turned into a Godslayer. After he escaped, he lived a life of crime before turning it around and become.....

Monster

The Strikers faced off against the Final Host, a group of ancient Celestial Beings, and prevented the end of the world as they knew it. After preventing Armageddon, the group were gifted with a new base in the shape of a Celestial corpse.

Now with two new members, Enchantress and Squirrel Girl, the Strikers wait for their next mission with the trickster God Loki in their custody.

Elsewhere, a mysterious figure wanders around a lost world simple known as X.

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Enchantress, Squirrel Girl

Unaffiliated: ???

Monster:
Strikers

You looked at the hologram in front of you in awe and wonder. In the neck of the new base, T'Challa had his best install a meeting area which was named the War Room. In the center of the room was a large round table for everyone to sit at.

And, of course, there was a hologram.

Right now it showed Earth in it's entirety. You moved your hand and it zoomed in onto Burns. Thanks to Amora, satellites were now able to pick it up.

With it, you could see a few points on the map which showed you the various locations to emerging Doorways.

Portals across time and space. You've only been through one so far.

The doors opened and you watched as your team filed in one by one.

Y/N: Yo. Welcome to the first ever Strikers meeting. Take a seat.

Everyone did so, except for Molly who literally picked up a seat and started to walk away. Victor didn't let her sleep in today.

Y/N: Uh, okay. Well, for the rest of you...

Laura: Why does she get to leave?

Wanda: Molly is still young. Unless we absolutely need her, she'll serve as a reserve member. Just until Victor gives us the okay to send her on field missions.

Robbie: She's more experienced than most of us.

You shrugged.

Y/N: That's debatable. I mean, you guys did face a Chaos Lord before.

Everyone looked to Tandy and Tyrone who just waved.

Y/N: Anyway, we have some business to discuss.

Doreen: Bidness.

You just sighed and selected a point on the map. The hologram focused on it and several readings showed up.

Y/N: A doorway popped up. Doreen, Amora, you guys might not know what that is.....

Amora: Doorways allow you to travel across time and space.

Doreen: I also know of these things. I was kinda stalking you guys for a while.

You just nodded.

Y/N: Great. Saves us time. Anyway, we're going to head out and give this one a look. Out of all of them, this one is giving off the weirdest readings.