King of Atlantis #4

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Bloodstone, Loki

Defenders of the Deep: Namor, Andromeda, Manowar, Echidna, The Piranhas, Tiger Shark, King Crab, Orka, Bloodtide

Red Guard: Vanguard, Crimson Dynimo, Ursa Major, Darkstar, Red Widow, Vostok, Perun, Chernobog

Unaffiliated: Wave

Monster:
Strikers

Namor: Tell your governments! Your navies! Your energy companies that turn the oceans black! Tell them that they are no longer welcome upon these waves! And if they don't like it, then tell them they can talk to me!

Namor tore open a larger hole in the side of the research center and entered in with his soldiers. However, he found another group already there waiting for him.

Y/N: Alright, Namor. Let's talk.

You stood with your team between Namor and the scientists still inside.

Namor: I have no more to say to you or your flunkies, Monster!

Robbie: Did he say flunkies? How old is this guy?

Wanda: Namor, we've been doing everything we can to broker peace between Atlantis and the world.

Y/N: Even after you killed those Roxxon gunners in their cell. And damn near killed Stingray.

Namor approached you.

Namor: Executed, boy. Those Roxxon murders were rightfully executed. But not by me. By the sea itself. And I have no more friends from the surface.

Y/N: The sea isn't the one I see terrorizing innocent people here, Namor. It's you. And this team filled with psychopaths and criminals you call Defenders.

Namor: Says the biggest criminal of all. A man who has now vowed to see me dead. These people are trespassing, Strikers. And so are you. Take them and never return.

You narrowed your eyes at him before you sighed.

Y/N: Fine. Let us evacuate them and we'll go in peace. For now. But trust me when I say, the world won't abide to this.

Before you could continue, you heard a growling noise. You both looked over to see man sized Piranhas heading toward two researchers.

Namor: Piranha, stand down!

The beasts didn't listen. They charged at the two, but Loki threw two knives which sent them falling away.

King Crab: They draw first blood! Now it's on!

Orka: I call the red head!