16. aftermath

'not tryna hold ya, i drop it like it's hot for ya boy
even though you're not with me, boy
put it on the rocks for ya, boy'

'not tryna hold ya, i drop it like it's hot for ya boyeven though you're not with me, boyput it on the rocks for ya, boy'

(YOU OKAY, CHOYCE?)

DEMONIO LICKED THE REMAINDER OF CHOYCE'S JUICES FROM HIS LIPS WHILE HE WALKED TO THE ROOM THAT HELD ONE OF LOBO'S HENCHMAN. The remaining Mendoza men  on the operation got rid of the rest of them. During the break-in Manuel couldn't find the two brothers and just carried out the rest of the plan until he figured it was long enough for both of them to be done with their "activities."

As Demonio walked to the interrogation room, he couldn't help but let his mind wander to what just happened in that bathroom. He didn't know if Choyce always liked him or if she's just now starting to, but now he knows that he has an angle in. He was also enjoying the chase that she gave him. None of the women he's dealt with in the past have ever held out for as long as Choyce has.

Demonio walked into the room and saw Manuel and Tomas sitting down at a table with the prisoner strung up.

"About time." Manuel smirked in a suggestive manner while looking to his cousin.

Demonio let a faint smile cross his face before he noticed his brother wasn't in the room, "Where the hell is Bala?"

As if on cue Bala came rushing in the room while buttoning up his shirt, "Damn. Did I miss it?"

Manuel smirked, "Trust me you were probably having way more fun than we were," he started before point to his lip, "Lip gloss?"

Bala reached his hand up to his face and sure enough there was lip gloss on his lower lip. He looked up and glared at his older cousin.

Demonio shook his head with a sly smile gracing his lips. He then looked over to their prisoner.

He kept his head down and avoided eye contact but Demonio knew he was awake.

Demonio looked to Manuel before nodding his head towards the prisoner, "Where are the others?"

Manuel leaned back in the chair he was sitting in, "Dead. Our cleaner's taking care of them."

Tomás stood looking to Demonio, "He hasn't said a word. Through all the electric shock and the torture he won't budge."

"That's because I wasn't sent to talk to you."

All four Mendoza men looked to their prisoner.

The tired and abused man looked up at the two brothers in the room, "You really think Lobo didn't have plans for in case you knew about the break in?" He laughed in their faces to purposely antagonize them.