07. la familia

'i wake up in the morning i got murder on my mind
ak47, mac-11, glocks, and 9's
and all these pussy niggas hating tryna knock me off my grind
but i can't let 'em do it
i got murder on my mind.'

(WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT

(WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT.)

DEMONIO DAPPED HIS FAVORITE COUSIN OFF BEFORE BRINGING HIM INTO AN EMBRACE.

"Wassup Primo!" Manuel exclaimed with a smirk, similar to Demonio's, evident on his face as he pulled away from Demonio, "How you livin'?"

Manuel was Demonio's first and favorite cousin. They basically grew up like brothers. Manuel was his uncle's son through his father's side.

Demonio let out an exaggerated breath indicating that he had been having a hard time.

He was already used to the weight of running a cartel, that wasn't a source of his stress. His close family was here and anyone who wasn't was in one of their safe houses/locations so he wasn't too worried for his family. This whole situation with Lobo didn't scare him but the fact that he had so many connects and he was almost close to catching the girls was on his mind all day.

Then there was Choyce. Demonio just didn't understand how she hadn't fallen at his feet. Not only that but he couldn't stand her attitude. That doesn't mean he was giving up on his goal just yet though. All they all break at some point.

Manuel laughed lightly, "Damn that bad?"

Demonio looked around to see if anyone was watching them before pulling Manuel to the side where no one could hear them. He told himself he would tell them all at the same time but Manuel was also a huge help to him running the cartel. He knew that he would need his help to get through all of this.

"The Puerto Rican cartel is after us. Lobo says it's personal."

Manuel's features hardened as he ran his hand over his face in a frustrated manner.