14. locked in

'if we took a trip on the real creep tip,
bitch, rule number one is don't repeat that shit,
rule number two, if they all came with you,
they better know exactly what the fuck they came to do,
body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody
ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody.'

(MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM IN TWO MINUTES)

"IS EVERYTHING GOOD FOR TONIGHT?" Demonio asks his brother with Manuel and Tomas along side them.

Manuel nodded while looking over some papers, "Everything is good. All you gotta do is sign off on a few more packages."

"How is this all gonna go?" Tomás asks.

"According to Antonio, Lobo's people think that we don't know about the possible entry through one of our vents that go to the storage room," Bala explains, "Once they get in, our guys will take them by surprise, then we go from there."

Everyone nodded understanding the plan.

Tonight was the night that Lobo's people were supposed to take the Sinaloa cartel's product. Antonio told them that Lobo ordered they get him the blueprint to to all of Demonio's clubs. Once he figured out that Euphoria was the hardest to get into he knew that was the one he wanted to take from. He wanted to mess with Demonio and let him kniw that nothing was safe from him. Only flaw in Lobo's plan was that the Mendoza's had the upperhand.

Tomás looked to his cousins curiously, "But where will we be?"

Demonio signed off for a few packages before giving the papers to one of his bottle girls, "Keeping up appearances, we can't let Lobo know that we know anything in order for this to work."

Ronan walked over to Demonio and Bala with a pleased look, "Everyone knows their places, and when and where they have to be there."

"Perfect everything should go according to plan, then." Demonio nodded clearly pleased with how everything was playing out.

" Demonio nodded clearly pleased with how everything was playing out