15. then do it.

'call me over 'cause i go hard
sweet lil' bih, fuck like a pornstar
next day, act just like your road dog
bitches askin' how you know her
head game stupid, baby loca
too loud, callate la boca.'

(LOOK AT ME

(LOOK AT ME.)

BALA ROUGHLY RELEASED SERAPHINA'S ARM ONCE THEY GOT INTO A ROOM. He gave her another stern look before turning and locking the door.

Seraphina gulped a little. She tried looking around the room to distract herself so she wouldn't be as nervous. Sure she's pissed Bala off many times before but she could tell by the look in his eyes that this was different. She could tell immediately by the desk she leaned against and the various office supplies that this was where Bala handle his portion of business for the club.

Bala clenched his jaw as he starred at Seraphina. He didn't know whether he wanted to choke the shit out of her or fuck her. She had really gotten to him this time. Bala being the man he is and coming from the family that he came from, when something that he wants strays elsewhere, he can't help but get a little pissed off.

Bala crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall, "Having fun?" He asked trying to be subtle but his anger and irritation was showing.

When Seraphina looked to the younger Mendoza brother she regained her courage. She shrugged and rolled her eyes, "Christian and I were having fun but you don't care about any of that do you?"

She didn't really know that guys name, but she knew Bala didn't either so she figured she could poke the bear.

Bala balled his fists up obviously irritated with what the Jamaican girl was saying. He tried to relax but as always Seraphina kept pushing...

"Before you but in, as always, he was talking about taking me back to his car-"

"Seraphina-"

"Which would have been pretty interesting because when I tell you he was packing-"

Seraphina couldn't get another word out. Bala had rushed over and wrapped his right hand around her throat pinning her to his desk.

Seraphina smirked amused by his obvious jealousy and anger, "Pressed?"

He scowled down at her, clenching his jaw. Bala glared at her for a second before his hard expression faded, 'She's toying with me.' He thought to himself.

By the smirk on her face, he figured out that she liked how he handled her. He also figured that if she scolded him about his hoes she wasn't on the same level as them.