17. power moves

'i'm too sexy for this syrup
too sexy for your girl
too sexy for this world
too sexy for this ice'

'i'm too sexy for this syruptoo sexy for your girltoo sexy for this worldtoo sexy for this ice'

(WHAT'S THE MATTER?)

"SO THE ITALIANS, CUBANS, AND HONDURANS ALL ARE WILLING TO COME. I WANTED TO ASK YOU WHO ELSE YOU WANTED ON THIS." Bala informed his brother after hanging up the phone.

Demonio who had just finished a phone conversation himself looked up at him, "I just talked to the Columbians who are good to go. Same for the Romanians. We can call the others tomorrow."

After what Lobo's guy said the other night Demonio realized he was thinking about this all wrong. Sure he was supposed to be making moves to find out what Lobo's problem and/or goal was. Though he also needed to be preparing for what was to come. So after that night he began reaching out to all his allies ensuring their help and that if shit hit the fan, they would have his back.

"Have you talked to mom and dad?" Demonio questioned looking up at his brother from his chair.

Their parents still had yet to make it to the house they were currently staying at.

Bala sighed placing his hands in his pockets, "Yeah, mama said he still wants to stay there and not to worry."

Of course they had houses all over Mexico but Demonio wanted them close to where if anything does happen they can act accordingly. Unfortunately Demonio and Bala's parents were as stubborn as they were. His father stood firm on the fact that he can take care of himself and his mother was willing to ride with him till the very end.

Demonio sighed and nodded. He wasn't upset. He knew if it came down to it, his father has an excellent team and he would protect himself and his mother through anything. He just wanted to them close and Demonio would never admit it but he wants his father's counsel. There's no one he wants to confide in more than the man who taught him everything he knows.

"Alright we'll let them stay there a while but eventually he has to come here," he paused before standing getting ready to walk out his office, "But keep our best guys on everyone that's here, especially Choyce and Seraphina."