09. impossible

'i know you saying "hit my line,"
i'm on your line, and that,
you want this bad,
so i'm bool with that.'

(I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU

(I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU.)

"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT?" Choyce asked still not liking how she talked to Lexi. If she wasn't smart and didn't know they had to not have any extra attention drawn to themselves because of the Lobo situation, she would have dragged the girl.

Lexi waved her hand as she typed on her phone not even worrying about what just took place, "One of Santi's hoes," she started, "Her and her friend have been tryna get cuffed by my brothers for years now."

'One of Santi's hoes?' Choyce thought to herself curiously. She figured a guy like Demonio would have a whole bunch a hoes. He was handsome, he had money, he ran a friggin' cartel for Christ's sake. What she didn't expect though was for his hoes to act a ass in public like that.

Seraphina scoffed, "Imagine being a pick me bitch and chasing after a dude for years," She spoke while inspecting her nails, "Could never be me."

"Amen to that," Mena chuckled, "Like seriously. Imagine being that desperate. I don't know how their thirst bucket thots do it."

Choyce let out a loud laugh at Ximena's words, "Is that what you call their groupies?"

Mena shrugged with a devious smirk, "And it pisses off every last one of them," She states as she crosses her legs, "Where do these bitches even come from?"

Lexi shrugged, "Who knows? Ever since my brothers became of age they've been popping up out of nowhere."

"And since they started opening up clubs and whatnot more and more have been coming in." Ximena added while laughing with her cousin.

Which was very true. Both Demonio and Bala have always been very handsome young men. Once Demonio turned sixteen, he had girls around his neighborhood looking his way. As the boys got older it only got worse. They began to accept the attention the female population gave them anywhere they went. Then Demonio took over the Sinaloa cartel and started opening businesses. That only made more women aware of them.

The Mendoza women's words kinda pissed both girls off.

Seraphina began to get lost in her thoughts.

Did Bala just think she was like all these other hoes he's dealt with? That he had no respect for her and just wanted to do her like all the other women he's messed over. Seraphina hated when men go above and beyond to fuck a girl and then go on with their lives while that girl has probably started to become emotionally dependent on them.