04. welcome to sinaloa

'you the only one i'm tryna make love to pickin' and choosin,
they ain't really love you, runnin' game using,
all your stupid ex's, they gone call again,
tell them that a real nigga steppin in.'

SINALOA, MEXICO

SINALOA, MEXICO

Choyce stared at the house in awe as Demonio got out the car and walked around to her side. He opened the door slowly allowing her to step out of the car without falling. Demonio walked over with the key and gently held her wrist before inserting the key and unlocking the handcuffs.

She still hadn't taken her eyes off of the house as she stepped out of the car.

Demonio watched her intently. His eyes trailed up and down her body until they rested on her ass. He licked his bottom lip before biting down on it softly. Choyce wasn't one of those girls who had an obnoxiously large ass, but it wasn't small either. It was enough to make people stare.

Choyce turned slightly to where Demonio could still see her ass but to where she could tell where he was looking.

She rolled her eyes at him still looking at the house, "My face is up here asshole."

Demonio smirked, "I'm just admiring what's gonna be mine real soon."

She scoffed, "You fucking wish."

She went to take a step towards the house before she felt Demonio wrap his arm around her waist, pulling her to him. This made Choyce give him a look like he had done the most vile thing on the planet.

Demonio nodded his head towards one of the men they had with them, "Bring her stuff to that room I showed you."

Demonio then looked down at Choyce who was already looking him in his eyes.

"My boys are putting their stuff in your room, you can take a shower get settled and do whatever but don't leave your room." Demonio said in such a serious tone. This is as serious as he's been since they met.

Choyce rolled her eyes, "Okay I get it, can you let me go now?"

Demonio face returned to it's usual playful smirk, "Alright Cariña," He then lets her go allowing her to walk away before calling out to her, "Or maybe you could wait for me and we could take that shower together?"

"Kiss my ass, Demonio!"

Choyce wrapped a towel around her body before stepping out of the walk in shower.