00. prologue

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO

"Shit!"

"Dime lo que sabes sobre Lobo y todo esto puede terminar." Tell me what you know about Lobo and this can all be over. Demonio's voice was loud and clear as he pushed the knife deeper into the man's shoulder.

Demonio was fuming due to the current situation and he was taking it out on the poor man tied to a chair in front of him.

Bala took a hit from his blunt in the corner before chuckling at his older brother, "You good, mano?"

Demonio turned and looked to his brother with the coldest eyes he spat at him, "No, I'm not fucking good."

Bala paid him no mind. He knew with everything going on with the Puerto Rican Cartel, his brother was stressed.

Demonio had reached his fucking limit. The Boricua leader known as Lobo had compromised one of their more serious exchanges. It would have brought in a shitload of cash, and one thing Demonio doesn't play about its his fucking money.

"Well he's not gonna be able to tell us anything if you don't give him a chance to speak," Bala pointed out.

Demonio turned away from his brother and looked to the man before letting out a deep sigh. He realized his brother was right. The answers aren't gonna seep out of his wounds, he had to let him speak.

He crouched down in front of the man and gave him a sincere look in his eyes, "Mateo, is it?"

Mateo nodded.

Demonio sighed, "I don't want to keep you away from Catalina ad I know you don't want to be here." He said, referring to Mateo's fiance causing the bloodied and bruised man's eyes to get wide.

Everyone knew Demonio for how ruthless he was, hence the name.

Mateo shook his head in fear, "Please don't hurt her!"

Demonio gave him a small smile, "Of course not," He assured him, "But you have to tell me what Lobo's goal is."

Mateo took deep breaths, "Quiere que caiga el Cartel de Sinaloa." He wants the Sinaloa Cartel to fall.

Before Mateo had time to catch his breath, Demonio put a bullet between his eyes making his body go limp.

He turned to his younger brother, "We gotta find Alexia and the rest of la familia, fast."

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS BOOK! IF YOU'RE NEW TO MY STORIES HERE'S WHAT I DO AFTER EVERY CHAPTER I'L TALK TO YOU GUYS FOR A LITTLE BIT, TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON THEN I ASK QUESTIONS TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE I LIVE HEARIN...

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS BOOK! IF YOU'RE NEW TO MY STORIES HERE'S WHAT I DO AFTER EVERY CHAPTER I'L TALK TO YOU GUYS FOR A LITTLE BIT, TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING ON THEN I ASK QUESTIONS TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE I LIVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS AND I LOVE FEEDBACK!

QUESTIONS:

DEMONIO?

BALA?

WHO IS LOBO AND WHAT DOES HE WANT WITH THE SINALOA CARTEL?

WHO IS LEXI?

WHY IS DEMONIO SO ADMANT ON MEETING WITH HIS FAMILY?

OTHER THOUGHTS?