18. back and forth

'i just need some d*ck,
i just need some love,
tired of fucking with these lame n****s,
baby, i just need a thug.'

(ION THINK HIS BALLS CAN TAKE YOU TEASING HIM ANYMORE, MAN

(ION THINK HIS BALLS CAN TAKE YOU TEASING HIM ANYMORE, MAN.)

"AND SHE KNOWS SHE'S FUCKING WITH ME THAT'S WHY SHE DOES IT." Bala sighed hopelessly. He had no clue what to do with Seraphina anymore. She had quickly gained the upper hand on him.

Demonio looked down into his lap trying not to think about his own situation with Choyce. Ever since that night in the kitchen Choyce had been the same but different around Demonio.

She's still mean as ever but knowing that she could play the game just as good as he could if not better has given her a large boost in confidence when it came to Demonio and his games.

Demonio was unsure how he felt about it. He liked that she was standing her ground here in a place like Sinaloa but damn he didn't think she would be able to ignore him as long as she has. At first this whole thing with Choyce was more of a conquest to him, but its grown into him being more drawn to her. Every chance he gets he tries and find a way to touch her or talk to her. Which never lasted long, courtesy of Lexi and Mena.

"Choyce still giving you the blues?" Bala asked his brother seeing him in deep thought. Bala was no fool he saw his brother's perspective on their house guest changing.

"She called me her bitch," he recalled, making his brother laugh, while he thought about that night in the kitchen.

"Yeah she got you," Bala started between each laugh, "If she said that and you ain't fuck her up, she got you!"

Demonio rubbed his chin and shrugged. There's no point in denying it anymore. Santiago is a very patient man, but this game of them acting like they hate each other then messing with each other hours later is wearing that patience thin.

Bala waited for his brothers response.

Demonio looked up and noticed his brother was waiting for him to say something. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees and clasping his hands together. He looked up at his brother and let out a deep sigh while shaking his head, "Yeah she got me... but its not even halftime yet."

"