12. friends... kinda

'when i'm on the low, will you still cover for me?
blowin' bands to make me feel lovely
when i'm gone will you still think of me?
i need to know for sure.'

(GOODNIGHT, CARIÑA

(GOODNIGHT, CARIÑA.)

"THANKS TO OUR NEW FRIEND ANTONIO, WE NOW KNOW THAT LOBO'S GUYS ARE HITTING EUPHORIA ON SATURDAY." Demonio informed the male members of his family and his men, "We gotta start reaching out to our allies to get this under control before it gets too outta hand."

Demonio finally felt as if he had control of the entire situation. After speaking to his father a few days ago he decided that he wouldn't let the situation at hand consume him. He had to pace himself and handle one issue at a time. He also had to take advantage of the help he had around him. Demonio didn't like to depend on other people, but he had to accept the help others were offering him. He was only stressing himself out the way he was doing it before.

Bala then spoke up from beside his brother, "We're gonna capture the men he sends in for the attack. After we know exactly what we're dealing with, we're gonna start reaching out to our allies."

"But until we have full insight we don't want any of the women going out unattended. Especially not our visitors," Demonio emphasized as he referred to Seraphina and Choyce, "This is all new to them we don't need them running their mouths to the wrong people."

Demonio didn't catch a snitch vibe from either one of the girls, but being in this business for so long, it taught him to always have his guard up.

Manuel looked up to Demonio and Bala's top and most trusted guards, "Ronan we're assigning you to Choyce and Carlos we need you with Seraphina."

Seeing as Choyce already took down Tank, their biggest guard, once before they needed someone with a little more experience with Choyce.

"You're all dismissed."