chapter 16

"In the end spring will come someday
the ice will melt and flow away"

"In the end spring will come somedaythe ice will melt and flow away"

Dad
Come over for breakfast we have to talk.

I stare at the text I just received. I know me and my father have a nice relationship, we never text each other. Ever.

I'm kinda nervous, also excited because maybe he wants to talk about the company after all.

Me
Sure

I quickly reply him and start getting ready. I don't want my father to think I'm lacking in any way or form even if I have a killer hangover.

I shower faster than James Charles could say hi sisters.

I don't bother changing my earings. But I do wipe of my nailpolish, if my father saw that, he'd disown me and I'm not even kidding.

That's toxic masculinity but that's the way world works, I can't do anything about it.

I wear my treat people with kindness hoodie and some black jeans with a jeans jacket to top it of.

I'm a fanboy, sue me.

I look at the time and cursing when I see I'm late

I look at the time and cursing when I see I'm late. Everyday, 8:30 sharp the breakfast starts, it's kind of an unspoken rule.

I run down the stairs trying to avoid the mess that my house is right now without the housekeeper.

I remember after reaching the basement that I forgot the keys and run upstairs again. By the time I'm out of the house, it's already 8.

My father's going to kill me.

I don't think about the 'talk' my father is going to have with me and instead sing along to Boy with love by BTS.

I rush out of my car not even bothering to park it properly since I know nobody's going to complain anyway.