Robbery

Y/N POV

I walked down the street, my hands in the pockets my black leather jacket, doing its best to keep me warm, from the cool breeze.

"Ember!" I heard Morty yell. I turned around to see one of my best friends. He was 15 years older than me. He had Blonde hair, green eyes, about 6,1 and loves to eat Mexican food. We go out once a week so we can eat it.

"Morty." I smiled. "Hey, how's it going?" He ran up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I let out a little laugh and took my hand out of my pocket and threw it around his shoulder.

"Ah, going well my dear." He replied. "But..."

"But what?" I laughed. "Did you got robbed again?"

"Possibly." He smirked in a proud stupid manner.

"Shit Morty. I told you to get a security lock." I groaned.

"But you are my security." He whined.

"I am not beating up every one you ask me to. I'm getting annoyed from doing that. So is Joel." I chuckled.

"Just one more please, than no more!" He pleaded. I threw my head back in annoyance and sighed.

"Fine!" I muttered.

"YES! Thank you!" He smiled and gave me a quick hug and grabbed my hand. He dragged me across the street to his electronic store. He opened the door and showed me the footage.

I watched as a man in a blue hoodie. Snuck in and took laptops and phones. He stuffed them in a bag and ran through the front door.

"I'll get him." I smiled and patted his back. I sent the file of the footage to my self and checked my email, to make sure I got it. Which I did.

"Thank you." He smiled. I left the store and walked back onto the sidewalk, I was walking on before. I was gonna go get a drink, but now I have a person I need to find. I continued to walk until I finally arrived at 'The After Party', one of the most popular clubs in down town Manhattan.

"Ember! Your back already." Hudson smiled. He was about 6,3, dark brown eyes and black hair, that he tied in a man bun, his dark skin making him look absolutely stunning to the eye.

"Yes I am and I need to talk to him. " I smirked.

"Oh than let me lead the way." He gestured out his hand and I grabbed it. He opened the door and led me inside. He kept his hand in mine, so people new not to mess with me and to make sure I didn't get separated.

The music was blaring in my ear drums and there was people dancing all around us. Strippers dancing on the stages, as men and woman roamed the area. We pushed through the crowd, bumping into people left and right.

"Excuse me." I said as Hudson brought me to the big metal door. When we arrived he punched in the code. The door opened and I walked in.

"Joel!" I called out. He came around the corner, a glass of whiskey in his hand, a cigarette in the other. His red hair looking a mess as he was in a black robe that covered the black leather pants he was wearing. His upper body, which was slightly toned, was out in the open for all to see. This was by far his favourite look to be in.

"Ah Ember. What do I owe the pleasure." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. Something he always does, which caused a bit of blush to come across my cheeks.

"I need to find a man." I shared.

"Oh...and what did this man do to you my dear." He asked as he sat down on the love seat, placing the cigarette to his lips. I walked to his computer and logged into my account. I clicked on the file and showed him the footage.