Flag Smashers

When we got onto the plane. We all got dressed into our suits, I was in body tight black suit, with an A symbol on the sleeve. It looked exactly like Nat's. I had two guns on my belt, either side of my hip. As I had a another minute gun, in a holster on my thigh.

We were now all sitting on the benches. Bucky was staring at Sam, Sam was staring at Bucky. I think they were having a staring contest. I just looked at them and smiled. As I was looking at them I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out. I saw Joel was calling me.

"As you were werido's." I laughed and walked to a separate room than answered the call.

"Hi Joel. What can I do for you."

"Just checking in." He responded. "How are things going with your friend?"

"Okay for now. I punched him already in the chest, so I mean that's a win."

"That's my girl!" I heard Hudson yell.

"Thank you Hudson." I giggled.

"Remember, call me if you need anything." I could hear slight concern in his voice.

"I will be fine Joel. I can handle my self." I reassured him.

"I know you can. Just still, don't be an idiot."

"I won't try." I laughed.

"Well I leave you to it. Bye Ember and be safe."

"Bye Joel." I smiled and hung up the phone.

"Who's Joel?" I heard Sam ask as I spun around.
Is that a hint of jealously I see on his face...oh I could have fun with this.

"Oh it's no one." I responded witty and smirked at him. I walked past him and back to the main part of the plane were Bucky was. We started putting in ear pieces, as Sam came right behind me, almost in a protective manner.

"One minute to drop off." A man yelled as he walked by us.

"So what's are our plan?" I asked. Sam just looked at me and smiled. I just looked at him confused and sat down on the bench.

"Great so no plan." Bucky said annoyed.

"30 seconds!" The man yelled again, now near open hatch.

"Enjoy your ride Buck." Sam smiled.

"No you can't call me that."

"Why not? That's what Steve called you."

"Steve knew me longer and Steve had a plan." Bucky said all causal. I couldn't help but break a laugh. They both looked at me and sighed.

"Fifteen seconds to the drop!" The man yelled again.

"I do have a plan." Sam repented.

"Really?" I asked. Standing up and walking right next to him, Bucky following my lead. "What is it?" Bucky asked. Sam grabbed ahold of my waist and I gasped. He than placed on his goggles and jumped out of the plane. I was gripping onto him so tightly, scared I was gonna fall to my death.

"It's okay Ember, relax. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." Sam reassured me as we flew towards the ground. When we landed, Redwing flew off and we watched on a little screen, that was on his arm. A live feed of Bucky jumping out of the plane, falling through trees and landing roughly on the ground.

"Oh." I winced. He than flew redwing right into his face.

"I have all of that on video." Sam laughed.