Zemo

We finally arrived in Berlin after a very...very long fight.  Bucky and Sam left the plane immediately and I stayed to talk to Joel and Hudson.

"Thank you guys so much. But we will take it from here." I smiled and pulled them both into a hug.

"Your welcome Ember and don't hesitate to call us again." Joel informed.

"I won't." I said and he placed a kiss to my cheek. "Love you boys." I smiled and walked down the stairs. I turned around and watched as the stairs were brought back up. Hudson sat in the window and waved to us, as Joel took off the plane.

"Did you guys really have to be assholes to them? They were helping us. You should be thankful that I have friends that can help us." I groaned as we continued to walk. They both just looked at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry Ember." Bucky apologized.

"I'm sorry to." Sam muttered.

"Thank you." I said stern and lifted my head proud. Trying to hide my giddy smile.

We got to the prison and Sam swooned over the guards. A guard started leading us down the hallway and we followed behind him.

"In there." He pointed to a door and than walked towards it.

"I'm gonna go in alone." Bucky stated.

"Why?" Me and Sam said at the same time.

"You're guys are avengers. You know how he feels about that."

"It's not like you two were known frolickin' in the sun together." I said.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together, trust me. I got it." He reassured. Sam nodded my head and I did the same. Bucky walked down the hallway to his cell.

"I guess we just wait." I said and leaned against the wall. He came next to me and crossed his arms. "Yes?"

"Is there something wrong between us? Because when we were on the plane, I know you lied to me." Sam stated

"About what?" I said trying not to make it obvious.

"Really Ember?" He rolled his eyes. "When we were in the back room area. You said there was something you wanted to tell me."

"Yeah and I told you I missed you." I acknowledged.

"There was something else you wanted to say. But I didn't want to push you. So I just went with you." He said sincere.

Gah, this man is gonna be the death of me

"I didn't lie Sam. I did miss you." I said and turned to face him and He let out a little smile.

"I missed you to...but are you sure there isn't anything else you don't want to tell me?" He asked again. I opened my mouth to say the truth, but I shut my mouth and composed myself.

"Nope." I smiled. His face dropped slightly, but he remind to have a smile. We heard the door open down the hall and Bucky came walking out, with determination in his walk.

We walked beside him as we started walking down some stairs. Grabbing flashlights because it was pitch black. I didn't know where were going. "I want to break Zemo out of jail." He stated.

"Wait what?" I said shocked.

"What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail? Where the hell are we Buck, have you lost your mind?" Sam questioned angrily.

"We have no leads, no moves, nothing." Bucky acknowledged.

"What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars." I expressed.

"We also have eight super soldiers that are loose." Bucky said.

"Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. No offence." Sam said as Bucky turned on the lights, we all turned off our flashlights.

"Offence." Bucky said annoyed. "Super soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code."

"I've been on the wrong side of that code Buck and so have you and Ember. He blew up the UN, me killed king T'Chaka and framed you for it. Did you forget that? You think Wakanadans forgot about it? It's a rhetorical question. They didn't. I know why this matters to you, but it's pushing you off the deep end." Sam said to Bucky. As I just leaned against a pole, agreeing with Sam on this. Zemo is a very dangerous person...he caused the avengers to break up and fight.

"Sam, we don't know how they're gettin' the serum. We don't even know how many of them there are." Bucky yelled. "Okay, let me just walk you through a hypothetical. Can I?"

"What did you do?" I said as I pushed my self off the wall, he turned to face me.

"I didn't do anything." He defended. Bucky than told us this very elaborate story...that seemed very real and not just a hypothetical situation.

"I don't like how casual you're bein' about this." Sam said.

"Where are we Bucky?!" I questioned. Just than a door opened and we turned to face the noise. A silhouette started coming through some plastic blinds and Zemo appeared.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Sam immediately warned and put himself in front of me protectively, making my heart warm up for a moment.

"No listen." Bucky sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Sam yelled.

"Calm down! I couldn't tell you cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen." Bucky yelled back.

"What did you do!" I yelled.

"We need him guys." Bucky said. I walked up next to Sam and Bucky. Zemo being only a few feet in front of us.

"Your going back to prison!" Sam yelled at him.

"If I may..." Zemo began.

"NO!" We all yelled in unison. He shut his mouth.

"Apologies." He mumbled.

"When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you guys backed him up. You guys broke the law and you stuck your necks out for me. I'm asking you two to do it again."

"I really think I'm invaluable..." Zemo said.

"Shut up." Sam warned. He than looked like his pondering something in his mind. "Okay." Sam sighed to Bucky. They both than turned to me.

"Come on guys...that man." I said pointing to Zemo. "He destroyed us." I said sadly.

"Ember please trust me." Bucky said sympathetic.

"Fine." I sighed. "But if we do this, you don't make a move without our permission." I said to Zemo very firm.

"Fair." He smiled.

"Okay Zemo...where do we start?" Sam asked.