Sharon Carter

I stared at Sharon in disbelief seeing her after all these years, she still looked the same.
"You cost me everything." She said very cold hearted to Zemo.

"Sharon wait." Sam said slightly scared and raised his hand to show that she should put her gun down. "Someone recreated the super-soldier serum and Zemo had a lead."

"That explains why you guys are here. And Selby's dead." Sharon expressed with so much annoyance.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I stole Steve's Shield, remember? I also took your wings." She said to Sam than pointed the gun to me. "And your guns, for your asses. So that you guys could save him from his ass and his ass." She said pointing the gun to Bucky than Zemo. "And unlike you I didn't have the Avengers to back me up. So I'm off the grid in Madripoor."

"Hey, don't blow smoke. I was on the run, too. Same with Ember." Sam stated.

"Was. Is. Big difference." She spat. "I don't speak to my family anymore. I can't. My father doesn't know where I am..."

"Listen. Sharon, we need your help." Bucky said walking towards her. She just started chuckling. "Please." He begged. She than sighed and looked towards me.

"This isn't over...I have a place in High Town. You'll be safe there." She stated. She began walking away and we all followed suit.

———
We ended up at her house, which was let's just say breath taking. Colourful Lights flooding the room, glass block looking things covering the walls as expensive looking art pieces hung in them.

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam commented.

"I thought If had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" She asked.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monets." Sam said.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gosh. Classics." Zemo said as he followed behind Sharon as she continued to walk across the room.

"It's true. You know, half the article in museums like the Louvire is fake. Real stuff is in places like this." I stated, knowing all of this useless shit from what Joel has told me these past years.

"Okay guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." He than pulled out his phone and I saw his smile fade from his face.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Bucky asked as he walked behind him.

"No shit." Sam said in shock. I started giggling and he gave me a soft smile. We stared at each other for a brief moment and he slowly started stepping closer to me the world slipping away for a moment.

"Come on you guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon yelled. Pulling us out of our trance. We both cleared our throats and made our way into a backroom.

Sharon took me into a back room and handed me a red sexy dress.