The Whole World is Watching

We went back to the house and suited up. Walking to the address Karli gave us, afterwards. We were all pissed off as we walked into an empty GRC camp.

"Karli!" Sam yelled very angrily.

"There." I nudged Sam's side and pointed up, she was hunched over the railing staring down at us. We found a set of stairs and quickly took them up. Sam went father up to her, while me and Bucky stood back.

"You called my sister? That's how we're gonna play this?" Sam said as he walked closer to her.

"Sam, I would never hurt her. I just wanted to understand you better." She than looked at us.I see you, didn't come alone."

I just glared at her and she rolled her eyes at me, I took a step forward and Bucky grabbed my arm, halting my movements.

"You have to end this now." Sam said stern.

"I don't wanna hurt you." She said serious.

"If you even lay a finger on him, I'll kill you." I threatened, my protective girlfriend kicking in real quick.

"She would!" Bucky yelled, backing me up.

"Look. You're a tool in the regimes. Im looking to destroy. You're not hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill you, it'd be meaningless." She expressed to Sam. Sam than turned to face both of us. "I was gonna ask you to join me. Or do the world a favour and let me go."

"Hey Guys, new Cap is moving." Sharon said over com's. "Looks like he found them or maybe they found him."

"It's Walker." Sam said to Bucky, Bucky immediately jumped from the top floor. Karli jumped as well and hit him into a pillar.

Sam flew down as I had to run down the stairs. I ran into Sam being thrown across the room. I ran at Karli and kicked her in the side, sending her into a different pillar.

"I'll send you the location. Go!" Sam yelled at Bucky. "Grab on." He said to me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and we took off into the air. We crashed through a skylight in a different building and Sam covered my head from the glass with his free hand.

We landed near a set of stairs and suddenly a guy was thrown down them, startling me. John came walking down, holding the shield. He than began to fight the dude, the guy was using a metal pipe to defend himself and John folded it in half. He took the serum.

"Oh that bastard." I muttered. John than threw the guy past me and Sam, walking past us shortly after.

"What did you do?" Sam asked him.

"They've got Lemar." He stated. We followed behind him, much to my dismay.

The three of us ran into what a giant cafeteria. We looked around, seeing if we could spot any flag smashers. Until I heard a thud and three landed behind us. "Shit." I yelled. One of them charged at me.

I began blocking punches, so did he. I managed to get him in the cheek, but than he grabbed my waist and slammed me down onto a table. Causing me to groan out loudly. I lifted my leg up and kneed him in the back, than punched him in the face. He stumbled back and I sat up, kicking him in the crotch. I stood up onto the table and back flipped off, kicking him in the head in the process. Sending him to the ground, knocked out.

When I looked around the room, I realized Bucky, Lemar and Karli all joined us.

I began to run to help Bucky, when I saw Karli punch Lemar sending him into a pillar. His head hit the pillar hard and it dropped. He just lied there...completely lifeless. Karli killed him.

John walked to him and began to try and wake him up. I walked to Sam's side and he grabbed my hand. The flag smashers quickly ran out of the room. John followed one and jumped outta window.