Selby

We drove into Madripoor being escorted by people on motorcycles. We arrived and the car was parked. We all left the car and began walking across a bridge, to get to the main part of Madripoor. Neon lights, tall buildings, wires and loud music filled my senses. This place was
actually beautiful.

As we began walking down a street, people were giving all of us dirty looks. But some men were taking there time on me and I just placed my hands over my chest, Sam noticed and just moved so I was in the middle of him and Bucky. I smiled at him and he returned the same smile.

We ended up walking into a club and got to the bar. "Here we are." Zemo said. I immediately took notice that a few men in here we eyeing us...very suspiciously. I stood closer to Sam and Zemo grabbed my arm and pulled me onto him. "Your my girlfriend here, please remember that." He stated. I nodded my head and looped my arm with his. He than said something to Bucky in Russian.

"Hello, Gentlemen and Lady. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger." The bartender said.

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo said.

"The usual?" He asked Sam. He nodded his head and the bartender walked off to go make his drink. But to my horror he pulled out a live snake and gutted it. He than put some of its guts in a shot glass along with some other thing and than handed it to Sam.

Sam picked up the glass. "I love these." He said with a straight face.

After a few attempts he finally tanked back the drink and I had to refrain myself from puking. Sam than just gave the bartender a thumbs up. He walked off and than a man came upon behind me and Zemo.

"I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here." The man said aggressively in Zemo's face .

"I have no business with the Power Broker. But if he insists, he can either come and talk to me." He than motioned to Bucky.

"New haircut?" The guy asked.

"Or bring Selby for a chat." Zemo stated. The man than walked off.

"The Power Broker, really?" Bucky asked.

"Every kingdom needs its king. Let's just pray we stay under his radar."

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"Only by reputation." Zemo shared. "In Madripoor he is the judge, jury and executioner."

I looked ahead and there were now more men walking towards us.

"Twelve a clock." I said as I nudged Zemo. He quickly shifted his eyes and smiled.

He turned to Bucky and began speaking Russian again. As soon as one of the men touched Zemo. Bucky grabbed his hand with his metal hand and dragged him to the middle of the room. He began fighting anybody who came near him, almost killing some of them. Bucky than pinned some guy on the counter by his throat and Sam placed his hand on his arm. As the sound of guns cocking filled the air.

"Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us." Zemo said to Sam. Zemo spoke to Bucky again and he released the guy he was holding, and he fell to the floor.

"Selby will see you now." The bartender said.

"You good?" I asked Bucky. He didn't responded and turned away. I walked back up to Zemo and looped my arm with his. Bucky and Sam followed behind us as we walked into a back room.

"You should know Baron. People don't just come into my club and make demands." Selby said as we walked fully into the room.

She had blue short hair and looked actually quite scary. "Not a demand. An offer." Zemo said as he sat down in a chair across from her. I stood next to him.