Reunion

As soon as the broadcasting finished. I pushed my self from the table, dropping my chair in the process. I walked into my bedroom and opened my closet doors.

I pushed on a secret panel behind my hoodies and a small door swung open. I reached in and grabbed a box. That contained my old avengers suit and guns. I pulled them out and laid them across my bed. I than crouched down and grabbed a duffle bag from under my bed and stuffed the suit and guns into it.

I went back to the hidden panel and grabbed some money and my passport.

"Time to visit Joel once again." I said to myself in my head.

I slung the duffles bag strap over my shoulder and placed a white baseball cap onto my head and grabbed a piece of minty gum and started chewing on that.

Time to Roll

I arrived back at the club and Hudson looked at me with the most concerned and scared face.

"Ember is everything alright? It's only been two hours. I didn't think being back soon, meant this early." He laughed nervously.

"I just need Joel again. It's an emergency." I stated. He nodded his head and opened the door. I walked in, him right by my side. He punched in the code when we reached the door and it swung open.

I walked into Joel making out with Lula, his favourite stripper on top of his love seat.

"Joel!" I said. He stopped kissing Lula and looked to me confused.

"Ember?" He asked. I walked over to him and grabbed Lula's shoulder, I pulled her off of him and she stumbled backwards. We have never gotten along, since she knows how well he treats me. Even though I didn't have to do anything to earn it. While she had to be a stripper to get his attention. So now she is always all over him and always in face, just to be an annoying. Which doesn't work on me, since I don't like Joel in that way, at all. My heart belongs to someone else.

"What the hell was that for." She yelled.

"Get out, before I re arrange your face." I stated. She just rolled her eyes and left the room, blowing a kiss to Joel before she left.

"How do you even enjoy her company?" I asked as I adjusted the sleeves of my jacket.

"She's a good kisser and she's fantastic in bed, she does this thing where she lays down..."He smiled, I'm guessing fantasy's and memories were flooding through his brain.

"Don't finish that sentence." I sighed and held my hand up. "I need your help again. To locate an old friend." Well past love. "Sam Wilson."

"What's with him?" He asked as he adjusted his pants and straightened him self out. I just looked at him annoyed and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"He did something stupid and I need to go kick his ass." I said through gritted teeth. I was so pissed off at Sam right now.

"What did he do?" Hudson asked concerned.

"He...he decided to give up that fucking shield." I yelled. Hudson came up to me and gave me a side hug.

"Oh." Hudson mumbled.

"Yeah, so I need to go talk to him and ask him why!" I stated with quite force. I was so mad at him, why the hell would he give up something Steve trusted him with. It broke my heart.

"I can see this has hurt you my sweetheart. I will do my best to locate him immediately and give you a private jet ride there." He said with a proud look on his face as he came to up me and held my hands.

"Thank you Joel. You are the best." I moved away from Hudson and gave him a big hug.

"Of course, also do I need to come kick his ass to? Because I will come with." Hudson offered.