Fight

"I'm almost there!" Sam said over com's. I stood next to Bucky, each of us scanning the scene of police cars and police officers.

"What's the plan?" Bucky asked.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open." Sam said.

"Well, it could be anybody." I said. Me and Bucky than walked past two police men.

"Sargent Barnes. Agent Henley." They said to us, we each nodded our heads to them.

"And by the way, I called in some backup." Sam informed.

"Excuse me, Are you supposed to be here?" I heard a man say. We each turned around and saw a man in a toque, he than touched his face and made a mask slip away, making Sharon's face appear.

"Sharon. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Relax. No ones looking for me here."

"Is that Sharon?" Sam asked.

"Unfortunately." Bucky groaned.

"Hey, Sam. I thought id get this band back together."

"Thank you, you're risking a lot coming here." Sam said.

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky sighed.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready." I than looked ahead and saw Sam swoop over head, causing a ridiculous smile to spread across my face, I was so proud of him.

"Sweetheart, Bucky and Sharon, what's going on your end." I instantly blushed at the nickname and felt a bit embarrassed.

"Nothing. All quiet." Bucky replied.

"No ones moving toward the building." I stated.

"Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out." I than heard a grunt and Sam stopped talking.

"Sam, are you okay?" It was silent. "Babe?" I asked.

"I'm okay...I'm okay." He reassured. After a little bit, he talked again. "Don't let anyone out of the building."

"Copy that. I'll go get evac." Bucky said and than walked off. Leaving me and Sharon.

"I'm gonna to the east stair well. You take west." Sharon stated. I nodded my head and ran through the building.

As I was running down the stairwell, I could hear people yelling. I pulled out one my guns and held it in my hand, as I carefully walked down the stairs.

"MOVE IT!" I heard a man yell. I finished walking down the steps and saw some people being stuffed into a truck.

The trucks than drove off and I looked around and found a motorcycle. I quickly hoped on and started it up. I drove out of the building and I heard the sound of another one beside me.

"Hey Bucky." I smiled.

"Hey Ember." He smiled back and than we both sped up. Weaving through traffic and than we saw the trucks getting closer to us.

I saw that there was a barricade being placed and I began to slow down, but Bucky sped up. "BARNES!" I screamed. He than hit the barricade and flew off the motorcycle knocking some flag smashers to the ground.