Jonh Walker

We began walking down a road, I had no idea where we were going, I was just following the boy's lead. I was standing next to Sam as he was next to Bucky.

"Sorry about Redwing." I said to Sam.

"Thanks." He muttered. After a moment of silence. "What is going on in that cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asked Bucky. Bucky just rolled his eyes, clearly done with Sam's shit.

"It's computing." Bucky replied. Sam just chuckled.

"You know what, I can actually see the gears turning, oh, there malfunctioning." He teased.

"We gotta figure out where this serum is coming from." Bucky said.

"And how in the hell after 80 years there are 8 super soldiers running loose." I stated.

A car drove next to us and honked their horn. They parked and John Walker opened the back door. "That didn't go as planned." He said. We all just continued to walk not giving him another glance. He shut the door and they began driving beside us. "Look at least we know what we're up against now huh? We're pretty sure it's one of the big three." John stated.

"Alien, Androids or wizards." Lemar said.

"There's no such thing as the wizards!" Bucky said angrily.

"All right, aliens or androids." John said.

"Oh super soldiers." I piped up.

"Super soldiers, for real?" Lemar asked.
What the heck did you just fight, idiot.

"Yeah." I said.

"Wow." John said surprised. "Alright we gotta work together."

"That's not happening." Bucky said.

"I think we stand a much better chance if we all..."

"Just because you carry that shield, does not make you Captain America!" Bucky yelled, I could hear the anger and pain in his voice, I couldn't imagine how much this hurt him.

"Look I've done the work." John said snarky.

"You ever jump on top of a grenade?" I asked.

"Yeah actually I have. 4 times." He said all happily and proud. I just rolled my eyes, this guy is a loser. "Look you guys it's 20 miles to the airport, you need a ride." They stopped the car and opened the door. Me and Bucky turned to Sam and he motioned his head to the car. They got in first and John offered me his hand.

"No thank you." I said disgusted. He just put his hand away embarrassed and I sat in between Sam and Bucky. Than we were off.

"Okay so we got 8 super soldiers on a bulk supply run. Why?" John asked.

Why don't you figure it out Sherlock.

"They say there mission is to get things back to the way it was during the blip, maybe there just trying to help." Sam suggested.

"They got a funny way of showing it." Bucky commented.

"That serum doesn't exactly have a great tract record. No offence." John said directly to Bucky. I shot him the biggest glare and his eyes meant mine, they quickly changed from calm to terrified.

"We need to figure out where there going." I stated. "How did you track them here? The flag smashers?"

"Uh, no, we didn't track them, we tracked you." Lemar said to Sam. "Uh your redwing."

"You hacked my tech." Sam said offended. These guys were getting lower and lower on my respect list.

John just laughed. "It's not exactly hacking, it's government property. Kind of the government." John said the last part pointing to himself.