Threapy Session

Me and Sam were sitting side by side in the waiting room, In the police station. Someone bailed Bucky out earlier, so now we were just waiting for the processing to be over. After about twenty minutes a woman showed up.

"Hello Sam and Ember, I'm Dr Raynor. I'm James's therapist." She introduced, whilst shaking our hands.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Thank you for getting him out." Sam acknowledged.

"That was not me." She informed. I looked at her confused, so did Sam.

"Christina!" John's voice yelled. We turned our heads and saw him walk through the door, he was in the captain America's suit and he started signing autographs. "It's great to see you again."

"You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" Sam groaned.

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day." Dr Raynor said.

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." John said.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" Dr Raynor asked.

"Um..." John began and than pointed to him self, smiling proudly. I just rolled my eyes and looked to the floor. I than heard a door open and Bucky walked out, with two guards. "He's to valuable of an asset to have tied up. So just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business him and I, you two Wilson and Henley I'll be outside." John stated.

"He's a asshole." I spat.

"Shh." Sam nudged my arm and let out a light chuckle.

"James, condition of your release session now, you to, Sam and Ember."

"That's okay, I'll be out here/ Nah I'm good." Me and Sam said at the same time.

"That wasn't a request." She snapped. Bucky followed behind her and I just groaned.

"Let's go." Sam said and nudged me forward. We walked into a room, three chairs set up in front of a table, with Dr Raynor. I was between Sam and Bucky, but my chair was farther away from them, so they could still see each other.

"So...who would like to start?"

"All right, look, Dr Raynor?" Sam asked, she nodded her head. " I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo over here. But I'm 100% fine."

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional. But it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over what's eating at you." Dr Raynor put forth.

"This is ridiculous." I muttered.

"Yeah, I agree." Bucky said.

"I'm in the same boat." Sam added.

"See? Making progress already. So...who wants to go first?" She asked again. We all remind quiet. "No volunteers? Wow. How surprising."
She said sarcastically. "Okay where going to do an exercise. It's something I do with Couples when they are trying to figure out what kind of life they wanna build together. Y/N you're sitting this one out."

"Thank you." I sighed loudly and slumped into my chair.

"Are you familiar with the miracle question?" She asked the boys.

"Absolutely not/ of course not." Bucky and Sam said in unison.

"Okay it goes like this. Suppose that while you're sleeping a miracle occurs. When you wake up, what is something that you would like to see that would make your life better?"