The End

Me and Sam watched Karli talk to Sharon, until Sam walked out from behind the crates and I followed suit, showing us both in the full light.

"Sam, Ember, Stay back!" Karli ordered.

"So, what's next, Huh?" Sam asked, slowly walking towards her, as he held his arm out in front of me protectively. "You kill ten this time, then, what, a hundred?"

"Where does it end?" I asked.

"Please let us help you." Sam said.

"Don't try and manipulate me." Karli said and than held the gun closer to Sharon.

"Karli don't!" Sharon begged.

Sam than flew at Karli and tackled her to the ground. I quickly ran to Sharon's side and dropped to my knees.

"Oh shit." I panicked, seeing the blood pour from her stomach."Do you think you can walk? I asked scanning over her face.

"Yeah." She said weakly. I ripped a part of the sleeve of my suit and tied it around her wound, she winced when I tightened it.

"Ow." She groaned.

"Sorry." I whispered. I than hooked my arm underneath her arm and yanked Sharon to her feet. I than saw Sam being thrown across the concrete and Karli stalking towards him.

I ran at her and kicked her in the side, she swung her fist, punching me square in the jaw. I stumbled back and she dragged her foot along on the concrete, taking out my leg, causing me to fall onto my back.

Sam than began to fight her again and she tossed him aside. I watched as she slowly picked up a gun and pointed it at Sam.

"NO!" I screamed as I raced towards her, but the sound of a gunshot stopped my movements. I spun around and saw Karli drop to the ground, I turned the other way and Sharon was holding a gun, looking at her.

"Oh gosh." I quickly came to Sam's side and we both went to Karli.

"I'm sorry." She sniffled, looking directly into my eyes. Her breathing than stopped, as her eyes slowly shut.

Sam looked to me and I just rested my head on his shoulder. He than stood up, cradling Karli's body in his arms. I walked right beside him as we left the warehouse looking building.

After we left the building, he turned to me. "Go to where all the ambulances and cop cars are, I'll meet you there." He gave me a quick smile and than flew off.

I ran for a bit and ended up finding Bucky. I ran to him and through my arms around his back. "What the!" He yelled. He than spun around and saw me. "Oh hey Ember"

"Hey Bucky."

We walked over to an ambulance and leaned against it. I watched as Sam flew down from the sky, his wings and his white suit, almost making him look like an Angel. He descended to the ground gracefully and carried Karli's body to a near by ambulance.

People began to crowd Sam and ask him tons of questions. I even heard someone say. 'Do we call you captain Falcon?'

I walked over to the reporter and tapped his shoulder. "Thats Captain America." I said happily, the love my life was Captain America and I couldn't be more proud.

Sam than said this beautiful speech to everyone listening, it was even being broadcasted. I began to cry at the speech and afterwards he walked over to me and Bucky and placed a loving kiss to my lips.