TT?

"Hey while you two were getting it on...I had a chat and the Wakandan's are here. And they want Zemo. Bought us some more time." Bucky informed me and Sam.

"Were you followed?" I asked. As me and Sam sat at the bar. Me sitting on his lap and his arm wrapping around my waist, making me feel so loved and cosy.

"No." He replied.

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo asked as he stared at the window in just a robe.

"Cause I know when I'm being followed." Bucky hissed. Zemo than turned around to face all of us by the bar.

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least." Zemo said.

"Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you." Sam stated.

"You killed Nagel." I added

"Do we really have to litigate what may or many not have happened?" He's asked.

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man." I expressed as I stared at Zemo in disbelief.

"Guys." Bucky muttered.

"What?" Sam said as we both turned to face Bucky.

"Karli bombed a GRC supply depot." Bucky shared from reading it on his phone.

"What? What's the damage?" Sam asked with concern.

"Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met in full."

"She's getting worse." Zemo sighed. "I have the will to complete this mission. Do the three of you?" Zemo asked snarkly.

"She's just a kid." Sam stated.

"You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's the warped aspiration that led to Nazi's, to Ultron, to the Avengers."

"Hey, better watch your tone, those are our friends your talking about." I warned.

"The Avengers, not the Nazi's." Bucky piped up.

"So Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her." Sam acknowledged.

"The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her. Or she kills you." Zemo said to us, very hauntingly.

"Maybe you're wrong, Zemo. The serum never corrupted Steve." Bucky stated.

"Touché. But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?" Zemo said and than walked over to the cub boards.

"Well, maybe we should give him to the Wakandan's right now." Bucky said and than flopped down onto the couch.

"And you'll give up your tour guide?" Zemo asked.

"Yes."

"From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community, right?" Sam asked looking at Bucky. "So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away."

"TT?" I whispered to him.

"Your...your TT?" Bucky asked highly confused as he raised his head from the couch to look at us.

"Yeah, my TT, yeah."

"Who is your TT?" I asked.

"Fine. When I was a kid, my aunt passed away." My eyes lit up in realization and he smiled at me, whilst Bucky just rolled his eyes. "And the entire neighbourhood got together for a ceremony. It was like a week long. Maybe they're doing the same thing for Donya."

"Worth a shot." I said.

"Your TT would be proud of you." Zemo said as he held a jar full of candy. "Turkish Delight." He smiled and than threw me a piece of candy.

We went to a GRC camp and explored the entire place. I talked to a few people, Sam talked to a few people so did Bucky and than we all met back in the main courtyard of the building. Zemo was talking to some kids as we all just stared at him. One kid whispered something to him and than he walked back to us with a smug look on his face.

When we arrived back at the safe house, I flopped down onto the couch and Sam shot me a cute smile. "Well, I got nothing." Bucky sighed. "No ones talking about Donya."

"Yeah, it's because Karli is the only one fighting for them." I said. Bucky let out a loud sigh as he flopped down onto a chair as Sam took a seat next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"And she's not wrong." Sam added.

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked him.

"For five years, people have been welcomed into countries that have kept them out using barbwire. There were houses and jobs. Folks were happy to have a people around to help them rebuild. It wasn't just one community coming together. It was the entire world. And then, boom. Just like that, it goes right back to the way it used to be. To them, at least Karli's doing something."

"You really think her ends justify her means? That shes no different than him." Bucky said pointing to Zemo. "Or anyone else we've fought."

"She's different." Sam stated. "She's not motivated by the same things." Zemo than walked into the room, holding a tray of drinks.

"That little girl." I piped up. "What'd she tell you?"

Both boys looked at Zemo and he just hung his head slightly. "The funeral is this afternoon." We all looked at him shocked, that he kept this information from us.

"You know the Dora's coming for you any minute. In fact, they're probably lurking outside, right now. Keeping talking." Bucky warned.

"Leaving you to turn on me once we get to Karli. Hmm...I prefer to keep my leverage." Zemo smirked. Bucky slowly stood up and grabbed the glass from Zemo's hand and threw it at a wall, shattering it into little pieces.

"You wanna see what someone can do with leverage? "Bucky threatened him. Me and Sam quickly stood up and came to either of their sides.

"Take it easy, Don't engage him." Sam
said to Bucky.

"He's just gonna extort you and do that stupid head tilt thing." I said and than Zemo quirky corrected his head. Making me smile to myself.

"Let me make a call." Sam said and than walked away from the three of us.

"Okay staring machine, let's go the opposite direction." I laughed and grabbed Bucky's arm and dragged him back to the chair. He groaned as he flopped down onto it. I than went to Zemo and guided him over to the Bar.

"You guys are both assholes you know that?" I sighed.

"You make that very clear." Zemo said. I just rolled my head and than Sam walked back into the room, much to my enjoyment.

"Let's go." Sam said. I walked up to him and intertwined my fingers with his, making my cheeks blush lightly.

Zemo and Bucky followed behind us as we left the house and the one person I didn't want to see was walking down the street to us.

John Walker