John Walker...Again

"Ugh it's John." I groaned to Sam. He looked forward and his smile quickly faded.

"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit." John yelled at us as him and Lemar walked towards us.

"Ah! How'd you find us now?" I yelled back.

"Come on. You think three Avengers can walk around Lavita without drawing attention?" Lemar asked as being a smart ass.

"No more keeping us in the dark." John ordered. Making me roll my eyes and than I felt Sam squeeze my hand tighter. "You could start by telling us why you broke him out of prison." John asked looking to Zemo.

"He did that himself, technically." Bucky began. Making me laugh a tiny bit.

"Oh this better be an unbelievable explana..." He yelled.

Sam pushed me behind him and placed he free hand in front of John. "Hey, take it easy before it gets weird."

"I know where Karli is." Zemo said and than walked past all of us. John placed his hand on Zemo's chest.

"Well where?" He asked annoyed.

"All we know is, it's a memorial." I stated. "So we're gonna intercept her there."

"That means civilians. High risk of casualties." Lemar said and than we all began to walk up the street again.

"All right, good. Well move in fast. Take her by surprise." John said.

"No, I wanna talk to her alone." Sam acknowledged.

"I'm not losing her again."

"Look, the person closest to her died, she's vulnerable. If there's any time to reason with her, this is the time."

"What? No. Wait, no! No! Stop. Hold on. Stop okay?" John rambled as he ran to her front of all of us and stopped us in our tracks. "I think we're way past reasoning with her. Unless you forgot that she blew up a building with people still in it."

"Sam, you walk in there cold. She could kill you." Lemar added.

"If I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die." Sam retailed.

"You'll let him do this? Let your partner walk into a room with a super soldier alone?" John said looking at me. Sam immediately sent him a tiny glare and opened his mouth to speak, but I just patted his chest and he closed his mouth.

"Of course. One he's my boyfriend, so get that right asshole and two I know what he's doing is the appropriate approach to this situation. So yeah I will let him walk into that room." I stated and John eyes were wide as he stared at me, making me smile on the inside. Sam slipped his hand around my waist and I blushed. "Shall we continue?"

John just scoffed and rolled his head back. "We'll deal with you later." He said looking to Zemo.

"I'm sure it will all come to an agreeable conclusion. My associate is just up ahead." We all looked forward and saw a little girl standing there, the same one from the GRC camp.

We than began walking and I roughly bumped into John just to be an dick. He scoffed lightly and went to grab me and Sam gave him another death glare. He backed down and stayed behind us as we walked.

"I love you so much." Sam whispered into my ear and kissed it lightly.

"I love you to." I whispered to him and kissed his cheek.

After walking for a while we ended up in some old warehouse looking thing the girl led us to.
"Karli's in there." Zemo said to an open door.

"Alright." Sam said and began to walk forward. But just as he was leaving, John grabbed Zemo roughly and handcuffed him to what looked like a boiler.

"Hey, you get ten minutes." John stated.

"What the hell! Ten minutes is nothing." I scoffed.

"Ember! Baby!" Sam yelled. I looked to him and he lowered his hands in a 'cool it' manner. I let out a sigh, he continued to walk into the building and Walker took a step closer to me, causing Bucky to scoot a little closer.

"What the hell is your problem with me?" He yelled at me.

"John." Lemar began.

"No, no I want to hear her answer." He took a step closer and I would step back, but I needed to stand my ground so I stayed put.

"Take one step closer to me and I'll break your neck, I know multiple ways to do it." I threatened. His eyes had a look of terror and he stepped back. "Also I don't have to answer shit." I spat and than moved next to Bucky who was by the door now.

A few minutes passed and John was pacing the room, fiercely. "Uh, uh this a bad idea." He muttered.

"It hasn't been ten minutes John. Just sit tight." Bucky said.

"Don't do that! Don't patronize me!" He yelled.

"He knows what he's doing." I stated.

John than gripped his shield tighter. "I'm going in!" He than tried to get past me and Bucky and we each put our hands on his chest. He backed up, head hung low than looked up to us creepily.

"This is all really easy for you, isn't it?" He asked Bucky. "All that serum runnin' through your veins."

"Watch it John!" I spat.

"Barnes, your partner needs backup in there. Do you really want his blood on your hands?" John asked hauntingly.

"Bucky don't listen to a word he says. Sam is fine." I said, but I could see he was contemplating. He than moved out of the way and I took his place. "No! He is fine in there!"

"I'm sorry." Lemar muttered and than next thing I know, he picked me up and moved aside and they all ran past me.

"Shit." I muttered and ran after them.

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest."
John yelled to her.

"This is what that was?" I heard ask Sam.

"No, wait."

"Tricking me until the help came?"

"Nah, I think we had enough time to talk." John said holding up his hand to Sam. John went to go grab Karli and she pushed him into a table and ran off.

Bucky began chasing her and I knew I couldn't catch them, because those were two super soldiers. Sam grabbed my hand and we went down a different hallway. That led to some stairs we took them down and than Bucky came through another door.

"I lost her." Bucky sighed.

"This place is a maze." I panted. We than opened another door and just continued to walk through rooms. When there was a sound of gunshots down one hallway. We all turned on our heels and ran towards the noise. Sam opened the door and we all ran in.

John was standing on the floor looking up at us and behind him was a passed out Zemo. Lemar came from behind John.

"What did we miss?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes and left with Lemar, leaving three of us to look at each other confused.

"Who's grabbing Zemo?" Sam asked. Me and him then both looked to Bucky.

"Ugh fine." He groaned and walked down the stairs, he got Zemo and slung him over his shoulder. "You don't tell anybody about this." Bucky gritted.