[ 34. HOME ]

Throwback:

Baekhyun POV

Later in the day baekbeom hyung came by with his family.

The door opened wide and two children came in screaming
"IMO!!!!!!"

I quickly shushed them
"Shhhhhhhhhh, seowoo and Siyul-ie, the baby is sleeping so we must be soft okay?"
I whispered

The gently nodded their head and covered their mouths, y/n laughed at their behavior.

"Seowoo and Siyul ah come to Imo"
Y/N open led her arms, the kids ran into her embrace

"Imo I missed you a lot"
Siyul said

"How much do you miss me Siyul-ie?"

"Thissss much"
Siyul gestured a big circle with her hands

"Baekhyun ah, you are a dad now, how do you feel?"
Hyung asked

" I feel like I could beat the world hyung"

Present:

Baekhyun POV

Hyung looked at the baby cot where yihyeon is squirming around.

"What did you name him, he's going to wake up soon"

"his name is 변이현 Byun Yihyeon"
I told him

Then baby cries filled up the whole room, yihyeon is awake.

"Imo where is the baby? I can hear it cry"
Siyul asked, she was so busily talking to y/n that she forgotten that she is here to see her cousin.

"Oh the baby is in the bed beside your appa, do you want to meet him?"
She looked at seowoo and Siyul

They both nodded, I carried yihyeon out and his cries settles to sniffles.

I lower myself on the chair beside the bed, and showed seowoo and Siyul the baby.

"Seowoo and siyul-ie, this is yihyeon"
I said

"Yihyeon ah this is your hyung and noona"
Y/n said

Siyul slowly raised her small hands to touch the baby, when the baby grabbed her fingers, she jumped in shock

"Siyul ah, yihyeon is saying hi"
I said

She let out her big toothy grin.

Baekbeom hyung carried Yihyeon for a good 20mins as he said he misses how light a newborn is compared to carry his two toddlers

The took some photos together and left for the day.

————— THE NEXT DAY—————

Choi Y/N POV

"Good morning Mrs Choi Y/N, the doctor has informed that your baby is healthy to be discharge and you are able to go home today, would you like me to start the discharge process?"
The nurse spoke as she delivered my breakfast

"That's great news! Could you please start the process please, I am dying to go home"
I grinned

The nurse smiled and made her way out of the room.

"Jagi you sure you don't need more rest here?"
Baekhyun oppa said

"Oppa, this place isn't a hotel, and I feel more comfortable resting at home, and I'm feeling well as well, I've been stuck in this room for a whole month, please let's go home"

He nodded his head at my desperate plea

Oppa help me clear up the remaining gifts and personal items we had in our hospital room while I pick out the cutest outfit from our gift pile from our friends and family.

I pick out a customized romper gifted by Yoojin unnie, that had "daddy's & mommy's little prince" unnie is the only person I know who obsesses over baby stuff.

I paired it with matching socks and mittens, so Yihyeon doesn't scratch his face.

We bade the nurses good bye and thanked them for their great service, and made sure to leave our thank you messages and signature as well.

Baekhyun oppa tucked Yihyeon into the car seat and we made our way home.

This is the life I've been dreaming for, married to the love of my life and our child.

I can face all kinds of challenges with my family

I am no longer afraid or lonely

Thanks to Baekhyun and Yihyeon

I have found my safe haven.

———————— End ————————

A/N:

Thank you so much for supporting this story that took years to complete. 

The ending may seem sudden to some of you but I think this ending really shows how each of the characters feel towards their new family which is what I hope everyone can achieve in real life as well.

With that said, I thank every single reader for reading this story ❤️