[ 29. FACT MUSIC AWARDS ]

Choi Y/N pov

Last week our manager reminded us that we had one schedule that was made way before our hiatus, it was an appearance for the Fact Music Awards (A/N: made up name) Siwon oppa and I are the Emcees of the show and Baekhyun oppa will be performing with EXO and solo.

Now we are already at the music award venue, Baekhyun oppa is with EXO members in their waiting room while Siwon oppa and I share one waiting room.

I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done I had a dewy glittery make up with my hair tied into a low ponytail and I had 2 cuff bracelets on my wrists. I didn't want to have a heavy makeup as I didn't want to feel to burdened when I'm on camera.

My stylist picked out a Alexander Wang beige tulle strapless A line dress, the bust area is a even ruffle design and flowy bottom that still hugs my baby bump. I was given low wedges for the red carpet and I have sneakers on standby during the show to wear while I emcee the award show.

 I was given low wedges for the red carpet and I have sneakers on standby during the show to wear while I emcee the award show

Baekhyun pov

We are all getting dressed, I was given a Dior full black suit with a white Dior shirt paired with a embellished Burberry bow tie matched with Dior black leather dress shoes.

We are finishing up our last clothing check before heading out to the car to drive us to the red carpet venue.

I walked to y/n and Siwon hyung's waiting room to check on y/n, she was sitting on the sofa and watching her drama on her iPad. Siwon hyung was playing mobile legends on his phone.

"Jagi yah, are you ready? We can start to head to the car now"
She looked up at me as I spoke

"Arraseo oppa"
She stretched her hand out, signaling me to pull her up

Siwon hyung also prepared to leave, he will be walking down the red carpet by his own.

——— time skip ————

"LETS WELCOME EXO AND Y/N!"
The announcer scream

"Let's have a word from EXO"

"1,2,3, 안녕하세요, EXO imbnida, thank you for inviting us into Fact Music Awards, we are very happy to be here and to see all of our EXOLs. Also this is The first time our member Baekhyun and Y/N's appearance as a married couple. Please give them your support as well!"
Suho hyung said

"Yes thank you, Baekhyun-ssi, please share your feelings"
The announcer asked, the members passed down the mike to me and I grabbed it.

"First of all, it's an honor to be here with both my wife and our members, as all of you know she is currently expecting our first child so I ask for your understanding and please give us, EXO and BLAZE all your support for the future too! Thank you!"