[ 9. HALLOWEEN HORROR (M) ]

(A/N warning: there is a small mature scene in this chapter)

Baekhyun pov

Today is the annual SMTOWN Halloween party, I invited Y/N to come. But I told her to come with her brother, Siwon hyung so no one will suspect anything.

Y/N say she is going to dress up as Frankenstein and I'm going to be a vampire. I woke up early to prepare to head down to EXO's makeup stylist to, she is the one that will help me get the vampire look.

Choi Y/N pov

Siwon oppa just arrive to pick up to go to Super junior's makeup stylist's salon. Mine was actually pretty simple, stylist unnie will just have to make some fake stitching on my neck and arms and paste bolts at the side of my head. Siwon oppa didn't even put much effort, he chose to cosplay a prime minister. So he just need his hair slicked back and get himself in a clean suit.

Dahye will be coming along with me and Siwon oppa today, both of us out of all the members are closer to the artists in SM.

Ever since people know that Siwon oppa is my brother, it has been easier to move around, people no longer suspect if they see me loitering around SMent, since I addressed that I was once a SM trainee too, many fans were happy when they saw my interactions with other groups such as f(x) and EXO.

I recently just hung out with yoona unnie and Suho oppa, we met up after a long time. We took a selfie and posted on our Instagram. I think that was my most liked picture of the month.

Baekhyun pov

Now we are at the photo zone of the Halloween party. We just finished our group photo time. We went to our allocated seat. I looked around to see the placement for the other groups, f(x) sunbaenim is beside us, red velvet is 2 tables infront, Girl's Generation sunbaenim is sitting behind us, shiner sunbaenim is sitting 2 tables behind us and super junior sunbaenim is directly infront of us.

Y/N said she and Dahye will be sitting with super junior sunbaenim. We all chatted around while waiting for the other celebrities to arrive. Y/N texted me that she is walking to the photos one right now.

I lifted up my head and saw her walking in with her arm hooked on Siwon hyung's arm. She came in a short dress that had a ripped design to it. Dahye came in as cat woman. I waved my arms at them to get their attention. Y/N waved back and smiled at me.

We were all finally seated, drinks were served.
Y/N doesn't like to drink a lot, so she only ordered a simple mojito. Since EXO and super junior sunbaenim are sitting so close to each other. They started drinking games, they made
Y/N and Dahye play too.

It was the 3rd time Y/N lost, I could tell that she isn't liking the fact of drinking anymore, so I decided to man up and drink for her. She gave me the big puppy eyes when I shot down her glass of alcohol.

After many rounds, I had helped her drink quite abit, I also lost some rounds myself, I lost count of how much I drank.

Choi Y/N pov

Baekhyun oppa is now drunk, when he's drunk he giggles a lot, he suddenly becomes very baby like too. I don't hate it, it's adorable but with the other oppas around, it's embarrassing.

He just finish another shot of alcohol, he is cuddling my arm right now, as if I'm his bolster, all the coos from the other people were heard.

"Oppa's cut him some slack, we both can't take alcohol well"
I said to all of them

"I still can Jagi, it's okay!"
His drunk mind replied back with much ego

"See he says he's okay!"
Heechul oppa said

They continued the game, as the time past Oppa got even more drunk, That he couldn't even tell the time on his watch right now.

"Jagi, I'm going to the washroom now, I feel weird"

"You need me to follow you?"
I asked with much concern

"Nope I think I can still handle"
He stood up and made my way to the washroom.

After he left for the washroom, Dahye also said she wanted to go. Dahye was as drunk as Baekhyun oppa, I wanted to accompany her but when she's drunk she becomes a too independent girl. She says that she will do it on her own.

So I just let her and continue chatting with the rest at the table.

Dahye pov

As I went to the toilet, Baekhyun sunbaenim just came out of the washroom. He looked really sexy today, he burgundy colored eyes, his fangs and his messy hair. What a turn on

I look at him with lust filled eyes, he wanted to say something but I quickly lunges forward and kissed him. Without waiting for his reply I dragged him to the empty room nearby the toilet.

I pulled him in and shut the door, I didn't give him anytime to speak, I was too desperate now. I checked him out and then bring my hand to palm his d*ck, he let out a low moan.

I started taking of his clothes and mine, he was too drunk to process what is going on. I placed his hands on my b*obs and made him fondle with it. My moans were also slipping out of my mouth.

I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers and his d*ck spring out and hit his abdomen. I swallowed my saliva at the sight. He was big.

Choi Y/N pov

It's been 20 minutes since Baekhyun oppa and Dahye went to the washroom. I became worried, I told the oppa's that I will go check on them, Suho oppa also stood up and tell me that he will check on Baekhyun since I can't enter the male toilet.

I molded my head and we went to the toilet, when I entered the female toilet, there was no one. I came out, Suho oppa also said he didn't see Baekhyun.

"How about we check the toilet at the end of the hall?"
Suho oppa asked

"Okay"
As we walked down the hall, we heard sounds from one of the practice room. As we approached, it sounded more like moaning, my heart started speeding up. I seriously hoped it's not Baekhyun oppa.

Suho oppa held the handle of the door and looked at me. I nodded my head and he push down the handle and pushed the door open.

My phone in my hand dropped flat on the floor as me and Suho oppa freeze on the spot. We saw ....

A/N:
Cliffhanger!

I feel like the next chapter will be very angsty

Could already smell the heartbreak

Please vote and comments are highly appreciated:)