[ 19. BIRTHDAY PART 2 (M) ]

Baekhyun pov

After our dinner, Kyungsoo and Doyeon brought out the cake and we all sang happy birthday for Y/N. All of them gave Y/N their gifts and we decided to call it a day.

After everyone left, I could finally spend time with her alone.

"Jagiya"

"Yes oppa?" She raises her head up from opening her present in her hands.

"I also have something for you"

"Oh oppa, you didn't have too, you being here is already a very big present for me!"
I pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder

I passed her gift bag that contained my gift for her.
"Here you go, open it"
I smiled at her

Choi Y/N pov

I opened the gift bag and reached down. I pulled out a small box, I looked at Baekhyun opp

He nodded his head
"Go in and open it"
He grinned

I slowly opened the box, inside was 2 rings of the same design. It was good in color and had a carving of a sound wave.

 It was good in color and had a carving of a sound wave

"Oppa what does this sound wave mean?"

"On your ring the sound wave is Baekhyun's, and on my ring the sound wave is Y/N's"

"It's so pretty oppa, I really love it, thank you!"
I hugged him tightly as I rubbeb my face on his chest

"Help me put it on"
I gave him a grin

He slipped the ring onto my finger, it fits perfectly. I took his ring and slipped onto his finger as well.

Baekhyun pov

Now that we are alone, Y/N decided that it was okay to not have the jacket on her. I don't know if it's just because of the food and drinks from dinner or just my feelings, I feel that Y/N looks really hot today.

I felt my bro below twitch.

"Jagi"

"Hhmm"
She hummed while still watching the tv

I leaned down to her ear
"You know that you shouldn't have took off the jacket"

She froze when I spoke like that
"O-oppa, why are you sudddenly behaving like this"
She looked at me shyly

"You look irresistible today Jagi"
I raised my eyebrows giving her the suggestive looks

Choi Y/N pov

"Huh this is what I-umphh"
Something blocked my lips, it was Baekhyun oppa's lips. He started to kiss me, slowly nibbling at my lower lip, hands holding onto my neck then it developed into a French kiss. He explored my mouth, pulling apart for a second to breathe.