Chapter 45 - Eternal love

Rose's POV

The driver parked the car in front of the building as we arrived at Troy's.

Once we got out of the car, Troy wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled, circling my arm around his waist and leaned against him.

He stopped in front of the building as he cupped my cheek and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. I rested my hand on the back of his neck as I responded to his kiss.

"I love you." He said, stroking my cheek affectionately as he pulled back slightly.

"I love you too." I smiled happily.

As soon as we walked into the living room, Troy cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me fiercely. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I dropped my clutch to the floor and pressed my body against him, making him groan. He placed his hands on my thighs and picked me up without separating our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist, running my hands through his soft hair.

He placed me on the couch and took off his jacket without taking his gaze off me, his gaze intense. Then he hovered over me and reclaimed my lips in a passionate kiss.

I started unbuttoning his shirt while his hand was stroking my thigh under my dress, lifting my dress up and up.

"Troy..." I moaned as his fingers slipped under my panties.

"You drive me crazy." He whispered in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth, making me moan.

Troy stood up and took off his clothes while I took off my dress. He grabbed his wallet which fell down when he took off his pants and pulled a foil out of it. Then he hovered over me and brushed his lips against mine.

I ran my hands through his hair, my eyes closed while he was kissing, biting my neck. Meanwhile, his fingers were torturing me. I arched my back as a loud moan escaped from my mouth when he bit my nipple over my lace bra.

"I cannot hold myself anymore. I want you now." He said hoarsely, pressing his member against me as he took off my bra and panties quickly and threw them away.

He ripped the foil with his teeth, sitting between my legs, and rolled the condom on his hard shaft.

Troy smashed his lips against mine as he penetrated me. I gripped his shoulders and groaned in pleasure.

His hands were roaming my body while he was trusting me harder and faster. Our moans filled the room.

"Troy..." I moaned as I felt close.

"Come for me, my love." He said hoarsely, breathing heavily as he sped up his pace.

I dug my nails into his back as I came, screaming his name out like a mantra. A few thrusts later, he came and collapsed on me, breathing heavily.

Troy's POV

After my father and Alec had gone to see ponies, he dropped my son off at my penthouse. I was working from home today because the housekeeper caught a cold, and I gave her a day-off. Meanwhile, Rose had to leave for the fashion house to attend an important meeting with her boss who came to New York today.

After I had helped him to take a bath, Alec fell asleep; this morning he got so tired, but he was so happy to see the ponies; my son had kept talking about them since he came.

I closed the lid of my laptop as I finished my Zoom meeting. Then I rubbed the back of my neck, closing my eyes, trying to relax.