Run Your Little Heart Out

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

"Oh my god. It's actually happening, i'm meeting .. him. I am not okay. Why am I not okay? he's THE Danny Edge. The one who uploads videos onto YouTube with his best friend, the one who'd never stop texting me when something was up." I worry to Matt.

"Lyn, it's going to be alright. Calm yourself. Just act like yourself, you know, the way you usually act when you're Skyping him."

"But that's when I could make excuses when something became awkward between us .."

"Well, don't do it now. Let's go pick him up from the airport, he's about to land soon."

Matt got his keys and headed out to his car, leaving me behind to lock the doors.

Being the Kaitlyn I am, I go into the kitchen to find a potato. Quickly, I stuff the potato in my deep red flannel jacket's pocket and head out.

"Ready?" Matt looks me in the eye.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smile.

.

.

Once we got into the airport parkway, I could already feel my heart trying to burst out of my ribcage, my hands getting clammy, and dragons in my stomach. YES, DRAGONS.

I get out of the car, along with Matt. and we both head to the south entrance.

"Matt, please check if I'm still alive."

"Check."

"Am I breathing?"

"Yes."

"Am I dreaming ..?"

"No."

"Well damn, give me straight answers then. You don't have any advice for me this time, do you?"

"Not at all. You'll have to figure this out by yourself." Matt winks.

Wow, he's nice.

Matt and I finally reached Gate 7, FINALLY. It took us 10 minutes just to walk all the way there.

** Arrival time in 45 minutes. **

45 MINUTES??? why'd we come so early! It's 2:15. What are Matt and I going to do in that amount of time?

"Uhh .. Lyn? don't get mad, but .."

"Huh?"

"We have to go to Gate 1" he states shyly.

"THATS GREAT. When do they arrive?"

"In 2 minutes .. we could see catch him in time if we run."

By the time he finished his sentence, I was already booking it to Gate 1. I didn't want to be late. That is a very bad first time impression.

I was running with everything I had in me, like Zombies are behind me, and Zac Efron is in front of me.

"Wait .. hold up, Miss."

I didn't bother to look. I don't care. I just want to meet him, and I don't want anything making me late.

I heard Matt had stopped running, and trying to talk to someone. Of course, I stopped too, and walked over behind him.

I peek over his shoulder to see who he's talking to.

It was a security guard.

Uh oh, this can't be good.

========================

[[Author's Note: (not proofread)

dooOoods.!

I'm soo excited for the next update.

ps. thank ya'll for all the support and stuff like that ((:

remember to,

comment, and vooote<3

- jessabellexx]]