I Approve.

Matt's P.O.V

Danny? Who is this 'Danny' kid? He better not be dating Kaitlyn.

"Matt?" Kaitlyn asks

"Yeah?"

"Are ya gonna get off of me, or nah?"

"Oh, right. Sorry about that."

I quickly get off of her trying not to squish her petite body. As I walk out of her room I hear someone unlocking the backdoor. I quietly go to my room and close the door.

I walk over to the bed and hear my phone buzz on my laptop, I walk over and pick it up.

Hmm ... 2 misses text messages. They're both from Kaitlyn about a minute ago.

Lyyyn(: :

Hey, do u hear that?

Lyyyn(: :

MATT!!!!!!!

I reply a second later ...

Me :

Yea, I bring the lamp, u bring a pole since ur a pole dancer. :P

Lyyyn(: :

Shut up and meet me in da washroom.

I slowly head over to the washroom, I could see someone hiding behind the shower curtain. I get scared.

"Kaitlyn?" I whisper

"I'm here."

Thank god it's her.

"I brought the lamp ..." I say

"I brought my curling wand." She said back to me.

"Okay, let's head out." I whisper

We quietly walk down the stairs not making any noise. As we get to the bottom of the staircase, we hold our 'weapons' readily to our sides.

"Wait, where's Stanley?" I whisper to Kaitlyn

"He's in my room." She quietly replies

"Okay good."

We walk into the kitchen and see a blonde headed girl looking through the fridge.

"Lizzie!" Kaitlyn yells running up to her to hug her.

"Kaitlyn! ... I didn't know you were home. Your mom said you weren't. So, I decided to go through the back."

"Oh, really?" Kaitlyn asks

"Yep, why are you holding a curling wand ..? And who is that hunk of a boy behind you." Lizzie asks

"He's -"

I interrupt Kaitlyn.

"I'm Matthew, you can call me Matt for short. Also, she's holding that curling fairy wand thing and I'm holding this lamp because we were planning to destroy the universe." I reply.

"Well hello, Matt! My name is Elizabeth. Call me Lizzie." She sticks out her hand to shake mine.

I shake her hand and look over at Kaitlyn on her phone peacefully sitting on the couch wrapped in a custard yellow fuzzy blanket.

I walk over to her leaving Lizzie in the kitchen. I quietly walk behind Kaitlyn and see her texting this 'Danny' kid. They seem to get a long well. Maybe a little too well.

I go around the couch to the other side and plop onto the cushion.

"Hey Matt!" Kaitlyn greets.

"Hey Kaitlyn." I greeted back.

"What's up?" She asks

"Oh, nothing. Who ya texting?"

"Danny."

"Who is this 'Danny'?"

"A guy."

A guy? A GUY? Does she even know him in person? This is bothering me. She's gonna get hurt. I know. He could be fake.

"Who is this guy?" I ask

She shows me a picture of him.

He looks decent. I mean, I look better, but, you know.

In the picture he is wearing a black leather looking type jacket, a white shirt, a bunch of bracelets, black skinny jeans and grey vans. Wow, he has a decent style.

After looking at his picture for about a minute, I accidentally blurt out ..

"I approve."

What? Why did I just say that? Oh my god. I regret everything.

"Matt! We aren't dating and I didn't ask for your approval ..." She quietly say to me so Lizzie wouldn't hear.

"Sorry, it just came out of my mouth, I guess .."

As I get off the couch, I hear Kaitlyn yawn.

"Hey, are you sleepy?" I ask.

"Yeah," she yawns again.

"Okay, jump onto my back. I'll give you piggyback ride to your room."

Kaitlyn jumps on my back. She literally weighs nothing. She needs to fatten up a bit, Yenno?

I open the door to her room and get out her blue sheep pyjamas. Wow, she's super girly. Or ... Childish I should say. But, it's cute.

I leave the room so she can change into her pj's.

"Hey." I hear from the staircase.

"Oh, hi ... I forgot you were here ..." I said awkwardly.

"It's fine. I was eating anyways." Lizzie says

"So, when are you going to leave?" I ask politely

"Now. I gotta get home."

"Alright." I turn on my heels and walked to my bedroom.

"Wait, are you dating my cousin?"

I turn back around

"Nope, we're just best friends." I proudly say

"Well, I see the way you look at her. Pretty sure you like her more than a friend. I ship you both. Hashtag OTP." She shouts.

"Quiet! You'll wake Lyn up." I whisper

"Oh, okay. Goodnight Matt."

"Night."

I turn off all the lights and made sure all the doors and windows were locked. I took Stanley out to go do whatever he had to do, and went to bed.

Today has been fun, except for the fact that I got kicked out, and my best friend is talking to some stranger kid that probably doesn't even exist.

========================

[[Author's Note: (not proofread)

PART 3!

Yay!

LOL , I'm going to be updating 'Forget What You Thought' tomorrow.

Hope y'all like this.

#Mattlyn .

Next update will be all Danny's P.O.V

-jessabellexx]]