I Like You.

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

It's been about 15 minutes in the car with Gabe. I feel pretty awkward, I could feel his glances pierce my skin. His taste in music isn't as bad. He likes the Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, and Bring Me The Horizon. How do I know that? I've looked at all of his songs. There are some like Green Day, Nirvana, The 1975, and The Arctic Monkeys.

He slows down by some trees. It looks pretty majestic, there are butterflies fluttering around in the sun, birds chirping, and tall pine trees. It sort of looks like it could be in a movie.

Gabe gets out of the truck and heads over to my side. Me, being Kaitlyn open the door for myself. I don't need a gentleman in my life.

"Looks like you got it then." Gabe blurts out.

"Duh! I'm not disabled, Gabe. I can help myself." I state.

"Oh really?"

He walks over to me with a seductive look on his face and backs me up all the way onto a tree making sure I have no way to escape.

"You can help yourself .. Hey?"

"Yup." I stutter.

"Well .. What if .."

His eyes trailed up and down my body. Gabe's eyes stop at my lips while biting his own.
We stayed in that position for a good minute looking into each other's eyes, until, bam.
He grabs me by my hips and tosses me over his shoulder and runs towards something that sounds like water .. Water? Oh no. I'm not ready!

"I swear to god, Gabe. If you thro -"

Before I know it, I'm im the water cussing at him. But, hey .. At least my phones in the truck. One less thing to worry about.

When I finally get onto land, I run straight to a hysterical laughing Gabe. I've never seen him like this before ... I kind of like it.
Once he notices me charging at him, he starts booking it to the truck. I never knew he was a fast runner, he always ditches or hides for Phy.Ed.

I reach the car handle, and jiggle it. It's locked. That mofo. I give him a look and yell, "Well, I don't like you either!"
He makes a kissy face at me. Ew.

Danny used to make kissy faces at me ... I used to make it back.

As soon as I thought of him, a notification lit up the lockscreen of my phone.

It's Danny.

How do I know? He has lots of turtles after his name.

"Say you like me!"

"No, why would I?"

"Because you do."

"Fine .. I'm only going to say it just so we could go on with our lives and leave."

He nods.

"I like you."

"Good enough." He shrugs.

I quickly get into the car and he drives off to my place after I told him where I live.
Hopefully Matt doesn't mind ...

========================

[[Author's Note: (not proofread)

DANNY'S POV IS COMING SOON !

sorry for the long wait guys )': I felt like it's been forever.

-jessabellexx]]