Astonished.

Danny's P.O.V

Me :

sooooooo, may I please see a pic of u?

Kaitlyn:

How about, no.

Me :

why not? ): ur mean. ur gonna make me cry.

Kaitlyn :

Well, better get ur tissue box then (;

Me :

c'mon. I'll even give u a turtle!

Kaitlyn :

Promise ... ?

Me :

pinky promise.

Kaitlyn :

* picture of Kaitlyn *

Holy ... I dropped my phone on the ground feeling astonished by the way she looked. She wasn't too skinny nor was she too overweight either. But, weight doesn't matter ... and her body curves, just wow. She seems short, I like short girls. It makes me feel more masculine and dominant.

Kaitlyn :

Hello??? am i too ugly .... :/

Me :

oh, no. u are gorgeous. I wasn't ready to see that you're somewhat nice for a pretty girl like u. becuz, every pretty girl i meet irl turns out to have a bad personality .. with a pretty face.

Kaitlyn :

Haha, thanks blue eyes. I g2g, i'll talk to you later, yeh? my friend's calling me to eat.

Me :

Okay, bye bye! :)

.

.

I put my phone on the table and walk towards the kitchen. It's awfully quite. I wonder what Paul is up to. But, whatever. Might as well give him some privacy. I entered the kitchen and quickly head to the fridge. Ah, food <3 ... I just love food. I scan all the food in the fridge and find Mac&Cheese leftover from lastnight. I warm up the Mac&Cheese and run to get my phone that I have left on the table.

I go onto Twitter to see 30 new notifications. I look through all of them and spot a familiar name ... 'Kaitlyn'. I tap on her profile and follow her. She didnt ask or anything but, who cares? ... We've become somewhat best friends already.

I stalk Kaitly's profile until my microwave started beeping to let me know that my food is ready for me to devour. I take my Mac&Cheese out to cool for a bit, not just cause i'm too lazy to multitask. I go onto every social media accounts I have and follow Kaitlyn. I have never done this for a viewer before.

Maybe I should start doing this more often. I hope she doesn't freak out at me for following her.

"DAnNY!" I get greeted by a wild Paul attacking me.

"Paul!"

"So, how are things going with your texting buddy?" he asks.

"It's great ... she's beautiful."

"Let's see!"

I show him the picture that Kaitlyn sent me earlier.

"Wow, is she even real?"

"Pretty sure she is." my mouth slowly turns into a smile.

"Oh, wait! Is she the girl that you're stalking?"

"WHAT? no!"

"Well, on Twitter all of your followers are rioting cause they've noticed you following this Katy girl ..."

"Her name is Kaitlyn." I correct

"Okay. Kaitlyn. Some of your fans think that you two are even dating ... "

At that exact moment, I could feel my cheeks turn red like a tomato. Maybe I like her? a little? She'd probably never like me though. Not even in a million years.

Damn. I really want to meet her.

========================

[[Author's Notes: (not proofread)

How's Danny's POV? ;"3

Maybe I'll do a double update .. iDunno .

-jessabellexx]]