#PyjamaParty

Matt's P.O.V

"Oh. Look who's here ..." I mutter.

"Why, hello there Matthew." Gabe creepily grinned at me.

"What are you going here?" Not seeing Lyn at the door.

"I was just driving Kaitlyn home."

"I could have drove her." I said stepping forward.

"Oh, no! It's fine .. I couldn't find you after school ... So, I just went with Gabe." Lyn blurted out, stepping between Gabe and I.

"Okay." I backed away.

I walked upstairs to my room, leaving both of them behind.

5 minutes later, I hear the front door open and shut. Gabe probably left. So, I jogged back downstairs in a slow paste.

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked Kaitlyn.

"Because, I didn't need you to drive me."

"So, you had the school's WORST person to drive you." I grinned, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Kaitlyn, he could have raped you."

"Well, he didn't. He's pretty nice."

"Yeah, for now."

"What do you mean, 'for now'?"

"Oh, you know .. Ya'll will hook up, do the nasty, and he'll leave you. And trust me .. When you try talking//calling//texting him, he won't reply." I shout walking towards Kaitlyn.

"How would you know?"

"Every girl knows .. Well, every senior girl knows. But lucky for you, you're a sophomore."

At this point, I think I may have pissed her off. She stomped off into her room, making the biggest groans ever. Why would she stomp off like that? She doesn't even like him.

Wait, does she?

.

.

It's been a few hours since Kaitlyn stomped off into her room. I feel bad, but I know that it isn't a serious fight.

I quietly make my way upstairs, and sneak to her room, tilting my head through the door frame to peak at what she's doing.

Her room is quite messy, and she's just there ... In the middle of her floor.

"Lyn?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She calmly asks.

"Are you doing alright? You haven't been yourself lately ..."

Hmm .. What could have happened .. Bombed a test? Did cross country run? Oh! She's on her period.

"Is it that time of the month again? Mrs. flow is visiting you, aye?" I asked not paying attention to what she was saying before.

"Matt, shut the hell up!" Kaitlyn yells.
.

.

After about 10 minutes, I decide to have a movie night with her. It's been a while since we've hung out together like this.

I come down with the movies, 22 Jump Street, Mocking Jay, Frozen, and Maleficent. We are going to watch these, while eating popcorn, chocolate, ice cream, cotton candy. And, I almost forgot .. A large cheese pizza with Mountain Dew.

#PajamaParty

I leave Kaitlyn alone in the house to go buy everything, hopefully that Gabe kid doesn't show up.

Once I get home, I immediately spit the pizza delivery man, and pay him the $24.99 that I owe him.

"No, it's okay. I already paid for it, Lyn." I smiled.

After that, we got dressed down, and just chilled for the rest of the night ... I might have fallen asleep when we were in the middle of watching frozen, since I've watched 23 times before.

========================

[[ Author's Note: (not proofread)

OMFG ! 1k reads???

Thank you guys so much <3

There will be an update with a video attached to it . ((From moi)) <3 .

Have an amazing Christmas holiday . (: next update in 5 days.

-jessabellexx]]