MY BABY.

Danny's P.O.V

"Pol ... I'm telling you; the video chat was amazing. There wasn't any awkwardness between us, unless she wanted to be a turtle. She's super beautiful and funny. Also, I feel very comfortable around her. She isn't like Anna at all."

After I had realized what I had said, I immediately regretted.

"Dude, get over it. Anna is fake. She's nothing but a lie. That. Past is in the past." Pol tells me.

"I just .. Ugh. I don't know. Why would someone ever do that?" I ask.

"Well, I guess they don't see themselves as 'perfect' so they pretend to be someone they're not. It's okay Danny boy." He pats my mushroom shaped hair.

"Okay, whatever. What do you want for lunch?" I ask.

"Anything!" He yells.

"Well, I can't cook for sh*t. Pizza it is."

.

.

When me and Paul finish our two boxes of cheese pizza, I go to the kitchen to grab my phone from the counter. I walk to the counter and my phone is gone.

"Pol! Have you seen my phone?!" I shout

"Nope." I hear him run upstairs.

I guess calling Kaitlyn will have to wait. I grab the home phone and dialled my number. I walk around trying to remember where I put it with the home phone in my hand ringing.

Oh. Right. I left my phone on silent. GREAT. I really need to talk to Kaitlyn. Lately, I've been wanting to talk to Kaitlyn even more. I don't know if she's just comfortable to be around .. Or, I may have caught feelings for her ...

I'm thirsty. What should I drink? Hmm. I open the cupboard and brought a glass cup down. I opened the freezer and got the ice cubes to put in my drink. Let's see ... I open the fridge and see my phone just laying there.

"MY BABY!!!"

Oops.. Hopefully Paul didn't hear me.

I grab my phone and instantly see 1 message.

~

Kaitlyn :

Hiya blue eyes(;

Me :

Hey there cutie.

~

I went back to my homescreen and went onto Twitter. I've been gaining a lot more followers. Maybe I should do a following spree? Eh, maybe later.

So many potatoes leave cute tweets. Yes, I do stalk viewers... NOT IN A CREEPY WAY THOUGH. I read over, favourite and retweet funny tweets. Then I get a notification from Kaitlyn. I don't know how to reply to that at all.

========================

[[ Author's Note: (not proofread)

I just came back from Screamfest, & it was AMAZIIING . xD

Sorry this chapter sorta sucked & was kinda rushed, but next chapter will be better ; I promise.

-jessabellexx]]